xi

Annnika sipped on her black coffee, sitting in her office, in one position was tiring

Annnika sipped on her black coffee, sitting in her office, in one position was tiring. Arching her neck, she stretched out a bit. Today was a busy day for her, she had to go take interview of Sammer Khuraana, he was one of the rising businessmen right now. Annika was confident that nothing would go wrong but when she reached there, in his office, she was informed that he had some important meetings so the interview was pushed some days ahead.

Groaning, she kept aside her third cup of coffee, Shivaay was the sole reason why she had been consuming the coffee from this past week and she wasn't complaining but rather she was now addicted to coffee. "It's lunch, get up" It was Raghav who was standing in front of her, a sly smirk playing on his lips as usual.

"I got work to do Raghav" Annika preseed her forehead with her forefinger, she looked up to see Raghav walking towards her. Now, he leaned against her table, Annika raised her eyebrows at him. "Come on, did boss really give you so much work?" Raghav asked, his eyes moving towards the screen in front of him, reading what exactly she was working on.

Annika nodded at his question, indeed she needed to complete an article which had to be submitted my tomorrow and she wasn't even halfway done with it. "Hey, don't stress, I know you can do it. Just take a break" He insisted, he did care for her and looking at her face, he knew how much she was burdened with work.

"And whoa, coffee? I did not know that" Raghav examined the cup to see there was a bit if coffee left in there, he could also smell her office which was filled with the aroma of coffee. Raghav have known Annika since a year and all this time, he had observed that she was more of a tea person. "Who is this lucky guy" Hearing Raghav, it reminded her of Alisha's remark, they both knew her way too better and it troubled her because she could not hide it from them for too long.

"It is no one. You know what let's go" It was the best to divert his mind off the her habits which were starting to change. Annika shut her laptop, typing up her hair in a ponytail. Raghav followed behind her as walked towards the cafeteria which was on third floor. Annika's mind drifted to the date with Shivaay yesterday, he had gently kissed her back of palm, repeating how beautiful she looked.

From past two weeks, every alternate date, they went on dates, coffee dates to be exact and they enjoyed every bit of it. Shivaay was the person who was so very easy too talk to and then there was his cold side which was for his employers and other people. Annika often thought, how did she become so lucky to get to know the real Shivaay Singh Oberoi?

Raghav sat down opposite to Annika on the table, Alisha spotted the two of them so she came running towards the table. "Guess what? Mrs Rai just complimented me" Alisha exclaimed excitedly making Annika smile, she made space for Alisha to next down next to her. "Lucky you" Raghav stuffed his mouth with burger, rolling his eyes at Alisha.

"Don't be jealous Raghav" Alisha smirked at him, she loved to pull his leg, Raghav scowled as he heard her. "I am not jealous" Annika wanted to interrupt and stop the two of them but she seemed to enjoy the barter at the same time.