xxxi

With his hand intertwined with hers, Annika tried her level best to suppress the blush that was starting to form on her cheeks

With his hand intertwined with hers, Annika tried her level best to suppress the blush that was starting to form on her cheeks. It was difficult to do so, and she ended up blushing even harder. She certainly had no clue why she found herself blushing, it was impossible for her not to.

"How much more time?" Annika asked, still having her eyes peeking outside, she found the grip of his hand on hers tightening, her heart beat fastening simultaneously. Why was she nervous? After spending so much time with him, why did he still make her sweat and made her nervous? She shook her head internally. "Just some more minutes"

Annika simply nodded, her throat running dry, no words forming on the tip of her tongue. She couldn't believe that she was so quiet around him, normally, she wouldn't shut her mouth but these days, it was different, everytime she was with him, everything was different. Sneaking a peek at him, she found a smile dancing on his lips, she wondered if she was the reason or something else was.

"Stop staring" His voice made Annika avert her eyes away from him, it didn't take long time for her cheeks to be tainted in red hue. When she heard a chuckle from beside her, she found that her boyfriend was the owner of that chuckle. "You're too cute"

"Says the hot bachelor of Mumbai"

"Now, do you find me hot?" Annika raised her eyebrows, it had to be one of his games because there was no way Shivaay Singh Oberoi wasn't aware that he was hot, after all he was all full of himself, wasn't he? "Don't act like you don't know the answer to it Shivaay" Yet again, she heard him chuckle.

Annika rolled her eyes. She decided to keep her mouth shut for the next few minutes, until they had reached their destination, otherwise, Shivaay was going to find another reason to pull her leg and end up getting on her nerves. As much as she liked him, she also got irritated by his tactics easily, he didn't even need to pull her strings hard. But in the end, she didn't really mind, afterall, he was just teasing her.

Shivaay looked at his girlfriend, who sat in silence, did he tease her too much? Her silent treatment was killing him, he wanted her to talk, anything. "You're going to stay like this now?" Annika turned her head towards him, his brows creased into a frown. She shook her head, giving him a toothless grin.

"What? Did I do something? I'm sorry if -"

"Shivaay, relax. You need nothing wrong. Sometimes silence is peaceful" Shivaay gazed at the gps, it will only take five more minutes for them to reach. And then, when they would reach there, he wasn't going to waste a second more and kiss her hard. That thought was enough for the blood to travel southwards.

For the next five minutes, Annika watched him, his strong arms steering the wheel, the muscles in his arms bulging every now and then. He looked unbelievably hot. She wanted to reach out and glide her fingers over his soft skin. Would she ever get enough of him? Maybe never.

The car stopped moving, Annika looked outside to find them amidst the trees, the farmhouse had to be at the edge of the forest, it looked pretty isolated from the world, and of course it had to be. Wasn't their relationship a secret too? But that was her, only her, her choice, and Shivaay respected it.