xxvi

The sky was dark above her head, making it unable to see his face but she knew the voice, she could recognise it even when she would be taking her last breath

The sky was dark above her head, making it unable to see his face but she knew the voice, she could recognise it even when she would be taking her last breath. Shivaay stood there, right next to her, his warm breath caressing her skin and that was enough to make Annika's body to set on fire, this is what he always did, the effect he left behind. Annika turned around, her eyes zooming into his face, his eyes hidden under the cap.

Yet again, he was in disguise. His words here spinning inside her head, punishment? What would he do to her? No, she didn't want her mind to go to the dark and dirty places. She was so screwed. Annika bit her bottom lip, how was this man capable of making her imagination run so wild? Maybe it was the way he smiled or the way his tranquil blue eyes would stare at her or maybe his touches which were addicting and intoxicating.

"Oh my god, you are thinking dirty, aren't you?" Shivaay's giggles make Annika snap out of her trance, blushing away at his words. Would it be weird to admit that these words were solemnly true and that he was already turning her on? She palmed herself, she was embarrassed at that very moment.

"It's because of you, I am under your influence, I blame you. Idiot" Even though his eyes were hidden under the cap, she could imagine him rolling his eyes, an urge to grab hold of his cap and throw it away surfaced. "Admit it that you enjoy my company and that you are grateful that I am making you explore things you have never imagined existed" Annika choked on her spit, he was too full of himself, wasn't he?

"Do you jerk of thinking about yourself because I think that you can't get over yourself" Annika clasped her hand over her mouth, what the hell was she talking and thinking? Shivaay took steps towards her, slowly, trapping her between the car and himself. Annika watched wide eyed as he dipped his face closer to her, his eyes visible to her. His eyes piercing her soul, a shiver running down her spine.

"So, you think about me while I jerk myself off?" Annika's eyes flew open widely, she hadn't thought about it much except from now, when he mentioned it. Now she was slightly worried about herself, she was going nuts, she shouldn't think about him or it, in this way. Shivaay smirked, a hand reaching out to her chin, making her look up at him.

"Wouldn't you wanna know, how long or bi -"

"Shut up Shivaay"

"Make me"

"Aren't you in the mood, today?" Shivaay chuckled at that, when he wasn't turned on by just seeing her, everytime she would appear in front of him, a strong urge to pull her to him always paved its way. Annika kept a firm hand on his chest and she could feel his heartbeat, it wasn't steady. He felt warm against her touch and Annika withdrew her hand away from him.

"As much as I love enjoying your company Shivaay, I have to go" Annika exhaled a breath out, Shivaay pouted at her words. Even though he wanted to hold her longer, he couldn't help but loosen his grip on her waist, his touch lingering there for some seconds. Annika teared her gaze away, not wanting to meet his eyes and find her way back to him just by looking into his eyes.