vii

The over powering smell of his masculine scent was everywhere, she couod still feel his lingering touch which was slowly fading but temporarily imprinted in her mind, his sweet voice still playing in her head, the way his eyes shone in the dark an...

The over powering smell of his masculine scent was everywhere, she couod still feel his lingering touch which was slowly fading but temporarily imprinted in her mind, his sweet voice still playing in her head, the way his eyes shone in the dark and his manly gestures, all were too charming for her and she couldn't help but be drawn into those thoughts. As she sat on the couch of her living room, smiling to herself as she thought about him, about the night.

They had stood there in the dark, the moon had witnessed the way they were swaying their bodies in each other's arms, they looked perfect, they had wide smiles plastered on their faces. They kept staring at each other for too long, long enough to even realize that the music has stopped, Shivaay had slowly broke their trance and preseed his lips together, tightly. Annika had blushed deeply, knowing that she was lost in the moment, lost in him.

After that, there was a complete but comfortable silence, he had called his people to get the table and the food back into his storehouse and he offered the remaining food to them. Before his people showed up, they had started walking, the air around them growing thicker. Annika could feel the rush of wind that had hit her face, she shivered for some seconds before she felt warm as she saw him standing close to her, way too close.

He had thrown his hand over her shoulder, he liked it when he could help her, trying to give her the required warmth. She had relaxed after some moments, letting him know that she wasn't feeling cold anymore, he would have offered her the jacket if he had any but right now it was thrown on the back seat of his car, regretting his decision for not bringing it along with him. "I had a nice time" Annika had told him as they stood in front of her apartment.

Shivaay grinned like a teenager, he was much happier to hear that she enjoyed his company. His lips trembled with the cold but he had still spoken the words, 'I did too' which sure brought a smile on her face too. They stood looking at each other for some seconds before Shivaay leaned forward, her breath hitching in her throat. Was he going to kiss her?

She looked down at his blue eyes, they were wavering in happiness, she wanted to hold his face, stroke her fingers gently against his skin but decided against it. He had moved closer, his breath was sending tingles across her skin, her toes were curling in delight. The next thing she knew his lips were far away from her parted lips but at her right cheek where he had gently preseed down his lips, her smooth skin burning with the sensation, she had wanted to throw her arms around him yet again but until then he had withdrawn himself away from her.

No words were exchanged but deep down they knew that they had enjoyed it. Shivaay's heart was beating faster than ever, he had never seen someone so beautiful and enchanting. He wanted to stay there, with her, forever but right now he needed to be home and so did she. They stayed there for some seconds before Shivaay took a step back and so did Annika, she wished the date to be longer but now she couldn't change anything.

When she had entered her apartment, it was complete silence in there, letting her know that Gauri was sleeping and she did double check by checking if she really was sleeping. She stood there for some seconds, watching her sleep peacefully before going to the living room and sitting on the sofa.