14. Fu Huilan

Fu Huilan.

Reading the name imprinted in the embroidered cloth, Zhang Meihui felt an unbearable pain in her head.

Before she could think furthermore, she was suddenly pulled out of her dreams by a shake.

Opening her drowsy eyes, she was greeted with Xiao Wen's worried look. The little guy seems to be agitated by something.

"Big sis, don't be afraid! Xiao Wen will accompany you in sleeping. You won't have any more nightmares! Don't worry, you are safe here with Xiao Wen by your side!"

Not knowing whether to laugh or cry, she caressed the little fellow's head as the little guy clumsily climbed up the bed and lifted the quilt before lying down beside her.

She didn't know how the little guy found out that she was having a nightmare. Maybe she unintentionally made a sound while she was in her sleep.

Zhang Meihui laid down beside the little guy as she patted his back to make him go to sleep. Lying on the bed, she couldn't sleep, her mind unconsciously wandered back to the dream she just had a awhile ago.

Fu Huilan.

Repeating those words in her head, she didn't know why she suddenly have these feeling that it kind of felt familiar to her. Like it has some kind of connection. Just like what she felt towards the little girl in her dream.

Maybe the girl who was in her dream has some kind of connection to the original owner's body. She just didn't know what it is.

Zhang Meihui sighed and decided to continue her sleep, throwing those things to the back of her mind.

It was already afternoon by the time she had woken up. Zhang Meihui stood up groggily and tidied up the bed before walking out of her room and making her way out of the house.

The house was so quiet that it made her kind of lonely. She didn't know where the old grandpa went nor the little guy.

Fu Huilan.

Not knowing why, but it just popped out of her mind out of nowhere.

Her face scrunched as she knitted her brows, thinking back to the contents of her dream last night. Her head suddenly ached, making her frown.

She went back inside the house and to the kitchen to get some water to lessen the pain in her temple.