Rash

The nurse looked around the waiting area as she said, "Mai is next."

I looked up at her kind of mad but I knew this was my fault. I walked to her and she asked, "How are you?"

I took off my shoes as she was going to check my weight and I responded "I'm doing pretty bad."

She chuckled as she wrote down my weight and said with a pout, "Sorry, to hear that but you should feel better anytime soon."

I put my body against the wall as she checked my height and I didn't say anything to her lies.

She gave me a soft smile and said, "Come with me and the doctor should be with you any minute."

I put my shoes on and said "You better hope so cause I don't think I can handle this anymore."

I followed behind her as she led me to a room and I felt like I was going to die any minute. I took a seat on the medical bed and she started to write some stuff.

I let out a nervous sigh as I asked her, "Do you know if it's the same doctor that attended me last time I came?"

She looked at me sad and said "No, I'm sorry he already retired."

I looked at her shocked and asked, "Really? Why? It feels like I just came not that long ago."

She laughed and said "Mai, last time you came was when you were around 18 years old and you never came back."

I looked away and said "It's only been 6 years."

She said "Your suppose to get a check-up every 6 months not when you feel sick."

I nodded my head as I looked at her and said "I will try to come in the next 6 months."

She nodded her head sideways and said "He should be with you any minute. Ok?"

I asked "Is the doctor a woman?"

She said "No, I'm sorry we don't have any women doctors available today."

I sighed and didn't say anything.

She said as she left, "I'll be around if you need me."

I rolled my eyes and felt my face get red. I wish that old doctor was here because he had poor vision and was very quick.

*Around 15 Minutes Later*

*Knock Knock*

I felt my heart beat thump faster than usual as I heard the knocking on the door. My eyes widen as I saw the young figure come inside smiling and I seem to have forgotten my hearing.

"Mai?" He repeated.

"What did you say?" I asked kind of embarrassed.

"After turning 24 you decided to come back. Why?" He asked with a smile of his face.

I didn't smile because I was going to get very uncomfortable any minute.

"I'm your new doctor Min Yoongi but you can call me Suga." He added.

He came and stood in front of me to check my blood pressure.