Call Him

My eyes just looked into his and wondered what he wanted.

"Look I'm sorry this happened to you but all I did was try to help you. I see you don't like me for helping you but it's my job." He looked relieved after what he said.

"Why are you talking about this out loud in the street?" I asked kind of mad but I was more embarrassed then mad.

"You lied to me in the cafe and you seem to love Jimin very much." He still managed to smile after what he said.

I squinted my eyes at him and said "Yes I love him and Laura very much."

Suga nodded his head and said "I really don't get how can you hate me for helping you but I wish you the best."

I looked around us. How people were starring at me rudely and I couldn't stand it. I walked around him and left.

I threw myself on my bed once I got home and yelled in my pillow "UGHHHH! I HATE DOCTORS!"

I started to scratch my skin and sighed how I forgot I can't touch my skin. I went to my purse and got my cream. I gulped my saliva down my throat hard as I saw how I was almost done with my cream.

"It's ok I'll go tomorrow to the store and buy some more." I thought.

I heard a thump against the wall and heard a shout.

"Mai! I'm home! Sleep well!" Jimin said from next door.

I acted like I was asleep so I didn't have to respond.

*Next Day*

I was in my job and there was absolutely nothing to do. The store was so clean and I was getting bored. I wish Laura would work with me at this time but she only does part-time. I heard the bells ring and I smiled to see customers coming in. Not so many but atleast it was something to keep me entertained. A few tables were empty but I liked it better than nothing.

I heard the bells ring again and it was Suga. He held the door for someone that was coming. I looked away and waited for him to come order but he didn't. He stayed by the door with some girl and I couldn't hear what they were saying.

Finally, they came my way but Suga made a turn to the restroom. I couldn't help but to watch him go down the hall.

The girl came and said "Hello."

I quickly said "Oh hello! Sorry, I was thinking about something."

She smiled and said "Oh it's ok."

I asked with a soft smile "What will you order?"

She looked up at the menu and I looked at her neck. I started to remember my skin issue and I wanted to itch so bad. "Control yourself, please." I said in my head.

She looked back down at me and I quickly smiled.

"I'll order a coffee, water, two croissants and I think that's it for now." She chuckled as she ordered.

I nodded and said "Ok I'll have it out any minute please, wait."

By the time I gave her her order Suga came out and sat with her. They didn't look nothing like eachother so I assumed they were dating or liked one another.