Swim

Suga came out the shower and changed. He laid down by me and I acted like I was asleep.

Suga whispered "Mai, are you awake?"

I didn't respond. Suga poked the side of my stomach and I laughed. I covered my mouth but it was to late.

He laid back on his pillow and asked "What's wrong?"

I sat up and faced him.

"I don't like to be lied to." I said really serious.

Suga gazed at my lips and then glanced back up at my eyes.

I asked "Why are you doing the surgery if it's dangerous?"

Suga sat up and scratched his head. "All surgeries are risky. You never know when someone could just die out of no where." He said looking at me.

I said "You won't die right? Like it's actually safe?"

Suga said "I think I-"

I immediately interrupted him and said "You better or I'll go yell at your graveyard!"

Suga chuckled and said "I'll die happy knowing that you'll visit me."

I looked at him shock and said "Don't say that! I want you to live!"

He sighed and said "I feel like I need motivation to stay."

I smacked the side of his arm and asked "Are you planning on leaving?!"

Suga pouted as he held his arm and asked "Why would I stay?"

I stood up and said "You better not leave! If you do I'm leaving before you!"

He smiled and said "You look mad."

I said "I am! How can you say your leaving during surgery?!"

Suga said "You only want me to stay so I can be your doctor for ever. One day I'll die and won't be your doctor anymore. What will you do then?"

I said "I'll never go then."

I walked out his room and he rushed after me. I went into his kitchen to get water and he asked "How was Jin? You liked him?"

I drinked some water and said "He was very funny and cool. I liked him alot."

Suga hide his smile and I asked "What's so funny?"

"He's my doctor." He said.

My mouth flew open and asked "He what?!"

Suga clapped his hands and said "I'm glad you're starting to like doctors."

My eyes looked away for a couple of seconds as I thought what would I say.

"Oh I see." I said really serious.

He frowned in confusion and asked "What are you talking about?"

I said "You tried to get me to like him! So, whenever you die, I'll marry him or go with him! But your wrong! I will never go with him!"