Namsan Botanical Garden

Suga stopped eating and looked at me.

I starred at him and he said "I would never try to hurt you."

I said "Yeah that's what all doctors say."

Suga asked "You think I'm going to hurt you? Is that why you don't want to be friends?"

I said "Your a doctor and remind me of it every time I look at you."

Suga asked "What do you have against doctors?"

"I don't want to talk about this." I said as I continued to eat.

Suga said "I would never hurt you. I'm really nice and cool."

"Alina tells you this right?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

Suga said "My coworkers also say the same."

I simply just said "Oh."

Suga smiled and continued to eat.

After, awhile I thought he would stop smiling but he didn't. I finished eating and asked "Can I ask why you're still smiling?"

Suga drinked water and said "I'm always smiling."

I said "When you saw me earlier you didn't even look at me or talk to me. Then when you came to check on me you didn't even smile either."

Suga raised an eyebrow and said "I did look at you while you were cleaning the tables in the cafe."

My eyes lighten up and I couldn't help but show it. "Mhm sure." I said trying to act like I didn't believe him.

Suga continued and said "Plus how did you want me to smile while you were all in pain in that medical bed?"

I looked away and said "Don't say things like that or be looking at me while your with your girl."

Suga said "Alina knows how much I care for my patients."

I nodded my head as he was right I am just a patient to him and Alina was so pretty and nice.

Suga asked "You're daydreaming about what? That fast?"

I looked up at him and lied to him by saying "Nothing just thinking about my job."

Suga said "Oh! Call your boss your not going."

I straightened up in my seat so fast as I shouted "I can't!"

Suga jumped a little to my action and asked "Why not? What's wrong?"

I sighed and said "I need to work."

Suga chuckled and said "No you don't. Your health is my and your priority."

I stood up and said "You don't understand. It's about to be the end of the month in three days."

Suga looked at me confused and said "I don't understand."

I hissed and said "Yeah cause your a rich doctor."