Canvas

"Mai?" He asked as he tried to wake me up.

I opened up my eyes and looked around.

Suga said "Come on get out of the water."

I lifted up my pruney fingers and asked "What time is it?"

Suga said "It's 3 A.M. and you fell asleep in here."

I bent my legs and bought them towards my chest. I hugged my knees with my arms to cover my body as I saw him squatting by the bathtub.

"I'll take a shower and then I'll go to bed." I said.

Suga said "Ok but hurry. You've been to long in the water and I don't want your skin to get damaged."

I chuckled and said "You always have something to say."

Suga asked "Want me to help you?"

I nodded my head sideways and then he nodded. He left the restroom and I got out to take a quick shower. I got out with a towel around my body and Suga knocked. I opened the door and he gave me one of his shirts. I looked at it and it brought me many memories of him. I smiled as I took it from his hand so I could change into that. I dried my hair with the blow dryer and then went to bed with him. I wanted to hug him so bad but I knew I couldn't.

"Goodnight." He whispered as he turned to his side to sleep.

I looked at my pruney fingers and rubbed them against eachother other. I actually didn't feel any pain on my body anymore but I would tell him until tomorrow.

*Next Morning*

I got up quietly as I didn't want to wake up Suga and got my clothes. I put my pants and shirt on then headed to my apartment. I went home to change and headed to my job.

"Mai, just work until 1 and then go home." My boss said before leaving.

I nodded my head and knew it would be a long day. There weren't probably going to be any customers and I was going to be dying with Vanessa.

Vanessa asked "How did you get the doctor to like you?"

I looked at her crazy and said "Huh?"

Vanessa looked at me annoyed and said "Don't act like you don't know."

I said "I have no clue what you're saying."

Vanessa said "Suga came yesterday asking information about you. He didn't even care about me."

I frowned and said "That doesn't mean he likes me."

Vanessa said "Yes it does! Like how does he come and ask me about you?"

I shrugged and said "I see nothing wrong with that. He just wanted to know."

Vanessa said "Wow. You can't even see that he likes you, huh?"

I sighed and said "We aren't dating. He's all yours don't worry."

Vanessa said "I asked him why he wanted to know as he kept insisting with the same question and he told me that he liked you."