Idiot!

Jimin called me and I answered.

"I'm heading back tonight." Jimin spoke through the phone.

I replied "Great and you were right."

"About?" He asked.

"About this side of town." I said weakly.

Jimin's voice changed as he asked "Did something happen?!"

I said "Uh-no. I just didn't really like it. I'm looking for a new apartment over here."

Jimin asked confused "You can't live by me again?"

I sighed and said "No, it's taken up already."

Jimin didn't say anything and I asked "Could I stay with you?"

Jimin said "You know the rules in the apartment. If they find out I have you in there with me they'll raise up my rent."

"Ugh, I know. I'm sorry its just I don't want to live over there anymore." I said frustrated.

"You shouldn't had moved so fast like that." He said.

I admitted to him "I know. I'm dumb."

Jimin sighed and said "I don't know what to tell you the rest of the apartments near us are extremely expensive. I mean that's why I haven't moved. I'm just hoping I get a raise soon. I think if you found a friend that would share an apartment with you and the owner knew and agree to that, that would be nice."

I bit my lip and said "Your right. If not then I'll have to stay over there."

Jimin said "I only have male friends that would hook me up with something but your a girl and it would get a little dangerous."

I said "I have to hang up. I'll see you or text you later, bye."

"Bye." He said.

"Bingo." I said as I lighten up my eyes.

I went back to Suga's apartment and knocked on the door. He opened it and I rushed inside.

"You said that you would probably move right by Alina, right?" I asked with a big smile on my face.

Suga shut the door and said "Yes, Mai. You can come in and have a seat."

I rolled my eyes and waited for him to answer my question.

"I did say that." He said with a smile on his face.

I smirked and said "Then you could leave and I could stay here."

Suga looked away and asked "How much did you pay at your old place?"

"Around a thousand. Why?" I asked dumbfounded.

Suga sighed and said "I don't want to sound to mean but I don't think you can afford the rent here."

I scratched the back of my neck and Suga rushed to pull my hand away from my neck.

"Don't do that. You'll irritate your skin." He said very serious.