Moving

I called my boss and let him know I was quiting because I was moving away. He didn't even care and I didn't feel bad. I went to go see the new apartment I would be staying at. I called the movers company that would help transfer most of my belongs to the new place. The apartment was located on the other side of the city now and I knew it would be some where bad. The price was around six hundreds dollars but I knew I would end up with a few more extra dollars in my pocket. I sighed and went up the bad elevator that seemed to have gotten stuck when I tried to get off. I looked at all the door numbers until I reached the end of the hall. It really was the last door on the left and it was very quiet. It looked spooky but I didn't care. I went inside and it was a little smaller than my last apartment but it was just me so I didn't need to much space. I just needed my clothes and then I never needed to ever go back. I went back outside and went to go look for a job. I roamed my eyes around the stores around me to see where I would apply. Finally, I saw a cafe but I didn't want to apply there as I was a little scared if one day Suga went in there and saw me. But why would he be on this side of town though? I walked in and to my luck they were in much need of an employee. I couldn't stop smiling as how I was feeling very lucky and just happy. I stopped a taxi to go back to my old apartments to get my clothes and never go back. I finally made it and walked up to get my clothes. It was not much that I sticked in my small luggage before saying goodbye to the old place. I went to the owner of the apartments to turn in the keys but he stopped me of leaving.

"Mai, don't go. If you do the apartment probably won't be available anymore if you decide to go." He said before grabbing the keys out of my hand.

I said "That's fine. Don't worry maybe they need it more than me."

He nodded and I left the apartments. I got back in the taxi and went back to my new place. It was pretty dark in the hall and didn't even know if I had neighbors or not. I cleaned around and fixed my things. I got a phone call and it was Jimin.

"Hey." I said with a smile.

Jimin said "Mai I need you to do me a favor."

I frowned and asked "Is everything ok? What happened?"

Jimin said "I think I'm going to stay an extra day because my brother doesn't know if he'll make it in time. I was wondering if you could get me some clothes for an extra day. I'll pay you when I get there."

I said "Don't worry about the money. Is the key still in that plant by your door?"

Jimin said "Yeah it is."

I said "I have to tell you something."

Jimin said "What happened to you?"

I sighed and said "I moved out."

Jimin laughed and said "Congratulations you made me laugh."

I didn't say anything.

Jimin asked confused "Wait your serious?"

I said "Yeah I am."

Jimin asked "But why?"

I frustrated as I said "I'm tired of all the money we get is for rent! We never have extra money for ourselfs."

Jimin asked "I leave and all of sudden this affects you? What's happened for you to act like this?

I said "I went to the mall and realized I don't have money for myself."