Sand?

Suga came out of the shower drying his hair with the towel around his wasit.

He headed towards his closet and I said "Don't put clothes on."

Suga stopped drying his hair and turned around to look at me.

"What? Why?" He asked confused.

"Come over here and lay down." I ordered him.

I walked around the bed to my side and took out the small heavy red bag. I got some warm water that I had near me and walked by where he usually slept.

"Don't be scared. It won't hurt. I promise." I said looking at him with a comforting smile.

He put the towel that he was using for his hair away and sat on the bed.

"I can't change?" He asked looking up at me.

I laughed and said "No cause I'm going to need you to shower after this. I promise you this is going to get messy."

He raised his eyebrows and I opened up the bag.

"What is it?" He asked trying to look inside.

I simply just said "Sand."

He frowned his eyebrows and repeated "Sand?"

"Mhm." I said as I mixed some sand with warm water.

I played with it for awhile until the sand soaked all the water up.

"This isn't just any sand. People that have cancer or tumors use this to prevent it from spreading. However, for some people it gets rid of it completely and you don't need to proceed with no treatments. My aunt had a very big tumor in her breast and it got rid of it. She already had surgery three times and the forth time she used this. Luckily, it helped her get rid of it the forth time and she didn't need surgery. If she would have known about this sand before she got surgery it would have saved her from getting it removed." I informed Suga.

"Who recommended this?" He asked.

"A nutritionist." I said going around the bed with the bowl.

"Oh I understand now. They work with natural medicine's that don't harm like the medicine we work with it." He said as he laid back on the bed.

I said "Yeah organic stuff. It can't harm you in any way. Just trust me and this sand."

Suga smiled and said "I do."

I got on the bed and crawled over Suga.

"Woah! What are you doing?" He asked trying to sit up.

I laughed and said "I'm on you. What does it look like? I'm going to put this on your chest and then I'm off."

Suga asked blushing "Can't you just sit on my side and do it?"

I couldn't help but smile really big at his cheeks turned red.

"No I can't. That's not comfortable for me. Now, lay back and relax or I'll be here longer." I smirked as I warned him.