What?!

When I came back to Suga's apartment he wasn't there and I just went to go collect my clothes. It was the only thing I had there that was mine and I left his apartment. I got to have free rent for the first month. So, I didn't worry about paying them the rent but my first check would be for Suga. I didn't have nothing in the apartment but I didn't care. Hopefully, that would change soon.

*Monday*

"Do you know why Min Yoongi didn't come today?" I asked Vanessa.

"Why do you like him?" She asked with a smirk.

I smirked back and said "He didn't come today so I thought you would obviously know."

She rolled her eyes and turned her back towards me. "I don't know. Why?" She asked.

I laughed and corrected her "I wonder where he's with or with who? You should say!"

Vanessa said "Obviously, when I leave I'll go see him again."

I frowned my eyebrows and asked "What do you mean?"

Vanessa turned to smile at me and said "We spent the weekend together."

I raised my eyebrows and wanted to laugh so bad because he was with me the whole time. "Really?" I asked acting surprised.

"Yes." She said smiling.

I chuckled and I said "Well, then go ahead and leave. There's no customers coming anyways."

She smiled and left the cafe. I got paid early in the morning but he didn't come. I was going to give it to him here. So, I wouldn't have to go to his apartment.

Laura called in and said she wouldn't make it cause she got sick with something she ate. Now, Vanessa had to come back and work with me in the afternoon. My boss didn't want me to stay by myself in the evening as I already had been working since the morning. I decided I would give him the money tomorrow morning when he came but he didn't. He never showed up and I wondered that maybe he didn't want to see me because he was upset with me for leaving. My boss let me leave at 12 P.M. sense I already had worked alot.

I made my way to his job and went to the nurse in the front. "You have an appointment?" She asked.

I said "No I'm looking for a doctor. His name is Min Yoongi."

"Oh, I'm sorry it looks like he didn't come today." She informed me as she looked on the computer.

"Do you know if he'll come tomorrow?" I asked biting my lip.

"I wouldn't know. You would have to come tomorrow or later and ask another nurse. I'm still knew here and the others are in lunch break." She informed me.

"I'll just come tomorrow." I said.

*Next Day*

I got out during my lunch break which was only 30 minutes.

I saw the same nurse and she said "Oh Min Yoongi is here today."

I said "Could you tell him it's Mai and that I'm here to give him something."