Pizza

I woke up a few hours later with a headache but I could walk on my own. I went into the bathroom to take a cold shower to help with my pain. I went into Suga's room to change and then I walked out. Suga was in the kitchen and I walked over to him.

"I'm glad your awake." He said giving me a pill.

"What is this?" I asked not grabbing it.

Suga said "I wish you asked the same thing last night with all that stuff you drinked."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed it out of his hand. "I don't understand what is wrong with humans. See why I have trust issues?" I said getting some water.

Suga said "No I feel like you just don't trust me."

I said "You touched me and I won't ever forget that."

I drinked the pill and he said "It's for your headache."

He gave me my plate of soup and I asked "No work?"

Suga said "Maybe, I'll do online work if I have anything to do."

I sat down and started to eat my soup slowly.

"Is it not good?" He asked.

"I'm just thinking." I said.

"You won't ever remember what completely happened last night." He informed me.

"Thank you for saving me stalker." I said looking up at him.

He tried to put his hand over my forhead but I pulled back.

"What?" He asked confused.

I said "Did you wash your hand with Clorox?"

"Why would I?" He asked.

"You still ask after fingering Vanessa." I almost shouted at him.

Suga laughed and said "Is that what she told you."

I rolled my eyes and said "You disgust me. Now, that your done with me now you want to go touch her. For your information she be after the rich guys."

"Good." He said smiling.

I looked at him insane "What?! Your crazy how can you even like her! Whatever you can do what you want. I don't care. No wait I do."

He stopped eating and asked "You do?"

I nodded my head and said "Yeah cause then she'll annoy me at work about you fingering her and moaning your name out loud!"

He laughed and asked "Wow that's funny."

I sighed and said "Then you'll bring her here and I'm going to feel like shit."

Suga said "Wow Mai watch your language."

"No! Don't even bring her here or your dead!" I shouted.

Suga said "Look I don't know what she told you but-"

I interrupted him by saying "Don't even lie to me or deny it. I know everything."