Part one

Your pov.

You were sitting at the table eating (food) when your dad walked in the room. You immediately got nervous. He had that look on his face letting you know he was angry. You didn't make eye contact, just staring at your food not eating. He came over to the table and threw a paper in front of you. It was your grade report.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" He yelled right in front of you. " A C!? WHY DO YOU HAVE A C!" You backed up in the chair shriving up.

"i-its a really hard class dad..." You whisper hardly audiable.

"AND THAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO GET A C?" He picked up the papers and hit you on the head with them hard. "Go to your room. I don't want to see you anymore." You get up quickly and run to your room. You hear your dad's gf laugh at you as you close the door.

You sit down with your back against the door and start to cry. You keep quiet to keep your dad from coming in and hurting you to make you be quiet. "Why does he hate me..." You whisper to yourself looking at your bag. 'i could leave right now. And not deal with any of this.' you start to get up but then sit back down. 'but then I would be leaving mom...'

You can't decide wether to leave or to stay. You stay you get beat by your father. You leave, you leave your mom behind.

"I've made my choice." You get up and grab your bag, put some clothes in it and your phone charger & headphones. You start to play a remix of "All the way" and climb out the window.

You walk down the street and look at your phone, not paying attention to what's happening around you. You look up and bump into someone almost knocking him over and you falling backwards.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." You say quickly getting up and take a step back  slightly afraid you might get hit.

"No I'm sorry." The guy says.

'hey wait a second.. is that' your train of thought leaving you as he starts talking again.

"Are you ok?" He looks at you. "And why are you out here all alone?"

"I'm fine thank you." You start to walk away not wanting to make him worried about you. You put you hood up only to feel him pull it back down.

"Why do you have a bruise on you?" He asks. You could hear the worry in his voice.

" Please just leave me alone Sean." You put your hood back up and run, leaving Jack standing there confused. Mainly of why you knew his name.

You run into an alley way and stop to take a breath. You see someone walking towards you at the other end. "Hey little girl. Are you ok?"

You look at the person and see it was an older guy with a ripped jacket. "yes.. I'm fine..."

"Are you sure?" You see the guy pulling something out of his pocket. You back up into the wall not wanting him to do anything to you. He pushes you against the wall and you get scared. You scream but your voice is quiet as he grabs your throat.

"Hey! Let her go!" You hear a familiar voice. Your vision starts to go black as the guy drops you. He runs off and Jack runs over to you. It gets hard to keep your eyes open as you feel Jack pick you up slightly. You can faintly hear him trying to get you to talk. You open your mouth slightly but you couldn't say anything. Your vision blacks out and all you can feel is jack holding your back.