Part 2

Jack's pov*

'What the hell just happened? That little girl looked scared. And why did she have a bruise on her. She had more than one, but one stood out the most on her head.' I start to walk in the direction she went and turn down the alley way. I stop seeing some guy holding the girl and a knife in his other hand.

"Hey! Let her go!" I start to run over to them and the guy runs off. The little girl falls to the floor. I drop down and try to hold her steady. "Hey are you ok?" 'whats her name? She never said it... Great' She opens her mouth to speak, but then passes out falling on me.

My phone starts to buzz in my pocket. I pull it out and see Mark is calling me. 'Hes probably wondering where I went. I did kinda just wonder off...' I decline the call to make sure that she doesn't get freaked out by me again. Mark then texts me.
Mark=M
Jack=J

M: Where are you??
J: Calm down. I'm fine.
M: where did you go?
J: I'm in the alley way behind the building.
M: why?
J: just cause. Can you come here I need your help.
M: Fine I'll be there in a sec.

"Sean?" I turn and see Mark. I wave to him, being careful with the girl. "What did you do?!"

"Calm down. I didn't do anything." I slowly move picking the girl up.

"Then who did... That?" I gestures to the girl in my arms.

"Some dude in the alley way." Mark looks at me confused. I knew what he was about to ask. "She bumped into and ran off. She was scared of something, but she knew my name." I realize her hood fell off and Mark looks closer at the girl. "Before you ask another question, I don't know where she got that from. Now let me finish. I followed her down here and saw a guy with a knife holding her against the wall. He saw me and ran. Now here we are"

Mark looked sad, scared, and confused. I felt the girl move in my arms. I look at her and she has a scared expression on her face but shes still asleep. I look back at Mark. "What do we do?"

Mark looks up from the girl. "Let's take her to my place for now. When she wakes up we can find out some info and try to help her out." I nod and start to walk to the car. Mark unlocks it and I put the girl in the backseat and sit up front with Mark.

~time skip. Now they are at Mark's place. ~

Marks pov*

Jack picks up the kid and brings her inside. He was going to put her on the couch but I felt bad cause the couch had a spring that would hurt. "You can put her on my bed. It'll be comfier there.."

He nods and walks out of the room. I saw something fall out of her pocket and went to go pick it up. It was her phone. Jack walks out of my room and see me holding something. "What you got there?"

I look at him and show him her phone. "That hers?" I nod. "Why's the screen all broken?" I turn the screen on and see it was playing Jack's remix.

"I guess this is how she knew your name." Jack smiles at the thought of her being a fan but then gets a sad face. "She'll be ok dude." He looks at me.

"Ya but people shouldn't have to deal with what just happened. Let alone a kid." I could hear the sadness in his voice. I put her phone down and give him a hug. He hugs me back and I can feel him start to cry.

I rub his back helping him calm down. It was true. No kid should have to deal with that. Jack and I jump hearing something fall. Jack and I make eye contact and he bolts to my bedroom door. I follow after him getting sad at the sight

Your pov*

I wake up in a bed that isn't my own. I jump up off the bed then fall down making a loud thud. I go into a ball scooting back into the corner. I hear the door open and hide my face in my knees starting to cry. I hear someone gasp and footsteps getting closer. I look up a little bit afraid of who I was with and if they would hurt me. The first thing I see is green fluffy hair. "Sean?"