Part Thirteen

Ok, when I'm starting this we are at 983 reads. I wasn't expecting it to go up in almost 400 reads in a week but alright. Thank you.

Marks pov*

"Where's Y/c/n?" I looked back and realized we had left Y/c/n in the cell. "Sean." He looks up at me. "We need to go back for her."

"Mark we need to get out."

"NO! WE NEED TO GET Y/C/N!" Y/n cut in. 

Stephanie chuckled a little bit. "What's so funny?"

"You don't get it. You aren't the only ones here. Dark. Anti." Stephanie looked up at us all and disappeared.

"I KNEW THAT SHE WAS A DEMON!" Everyone looked at me confused. "What. Oh come on after everything that she did, how could it not be obvious?" I look over and see Stephine and Y/n's dad grabbing Y/c/n. "NO!"

Everyone turned around to see Stephine, Y/n's dad, and Y/c/n disappear. 

I'm very sorry I'm cutting this one really early. I just wanted to post something. So in the week and a half we went from in the 800's to 1.3k reads. That is crazy. But I will keep my word. I didn't write this in the description of the story when I started this. At first, it was kinda just an outlet that I was using. But then a lot of people liked it. I wasn't expecting to get over 1000 reads in a month. Let alone over 100 in under a week.

This story is mainly based on my life. Now no. I have not been hurt or abused by anyone. This is just a story that I'm making because let's admit we would all like to meet our absolute favorite YouTubers. But ya... this story is sorta based off of my life. I don't really always get to see my mom all the time cause she is a nurse. My cousins take care of me and make sure I'm alright a lot more than I'd like to say. And sadly I have never met Mark or Sean.

Again sorry to cut this one short but online schools sucks and I will work on a longer chapter for the next one. I will most likely get it out this week. Anyways I will see you in the next chapter. Buh-Bye