Part four

Jack's pov*

"What happened to you?" Mark asks standing next to the wall. I look at him and I can tell he already regrets asking that. (Y/n) goes into a ball and starts crying again. I'm guessing it was nothing good.

She starts to tip over and almost falls on the floor. I quickly put my arms around her to stop her from falling, but that just freaked her out more.

"PLEASE DONT HURT ME!" She yelled trying to get away, then she covered her mouth realizing what she had said. I pull back for a second both suprised and scared for her. She took the opportunity to run out of the room and went to go hide in Marks huge house. Mark and I look at each other after watching her run off.

"W-wait... What?" I say looking back at the door. I started to tear up. 'Why was she afraid that id hurt her. Did her dad abuse her?'

"Sean." I look at Mark. "What did she say? I couldn't hear her." I look down at the floor. It sucks that a little girl is living with this.

"She said her dad."

Your pov*

'nonononono. Why did I say that?! They wouldn't hurt me! I hope...' I run into a closet door and fall down. I get up quickly to hide. I find a little room with a computer in it and a camera. I get very confused at first then realize I'm Marks recording room.

I hear Jack and Mark walking around trying to find me. I sit down in front of the door out of instinct from at home. I hear one of the guys come knock on the  door which makes me jump. "Y/n. You in there?" I nod my head knowing he can't see me.

" Y-ya... " I say quietly. I hear footsteps getting quieter, then two sets of footsteps coming towards the door.

"Y/n, can we come in?" Jack asks quietly. I slowly stand up and back away opening the door and see Jack and Mark standing there.

"Are you ok? We didn't mean to scare you..." Mark asks with a scared look on his face. I nod slightly. Jack puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Jack's face was kind and concerned. "N-no" I start to cry again. Jack gets down to my level and gives me a hug. I cry into his shoulder, hugging him back. Mark kneels down and hugs us both sandwiching me in the middle. We sit like this for a few minutes, them calming me down.

Jack's pov*

I feel so bad for this kid. I don't know what shes gone through, but it can't be good. Especially if she's this scared of us. It pains me even worse knowing she's a fan.

I stay hugging her until Mark gets up. "Hey... It'll be ok. We'll help you through this." Y/n looks at Mark then at me. I nod confirming Y/n. She backs up a little.

"I-i appreciate it, but y-you guys can't." Mark and I look at each other. We were confused. "Why not?" Mark was always the one to ask questions. Whether it was for an inappropriate joke or he was just confused. "Y-you guys just can't."

Mark sat there with Y/n trying to get an explanation of why we couldn't help, I looked over and her phone. 'it must have fallen out of her pocket again.' I was about to tell her when I saw it starting to turn itself on. "Hey Y/n? Is your phone supposed to be able to do that?"

She looked at where I was looking at and freaked out. She grabbed her phone and ran out. We followed her... Outside? "Why did she run outside?" Mark shrugs, us still following y/n. She threw her phone as far as she could throw. It landed in the street and shattered into pieces, entirely broken now. She dropped to the ground and started crying.

Mark and I drop next to her, catching our breaths. "Why... Why did you do that?" I look at Mark. I think I knew that awnser.

Your pov*

"I can't talk to my mother anymore..." I whisper somewhat loudly. Jack puts his arm around me. I look up and Mark still looks confused as to why I threw my phone. "I knew he could track it... I didn't know he could turn it on..."

"Why did you bring your phone if you knew?" Mark asked

" Because I wanted to see my mom. "