part three

Your pov*

"Sean?" You hear someone say in front of you. Jack looks back at him. You couldn't see him because Jack was in the way. You cower back farther to try and get away. Jack looks back at you. You can tell he can see the fear in your eyes. You duck your head back down. You knew that he wouldn't hurt you. This was Jacksepticeye. One of the nicest people you "know". Jack trys to make a calmer face to help you calm down a little. It helps a little.

"W-where am I?" You stutter out not sure if you want an awnser.

"You're at my place." The other person walks forward. You see red hair and realize it's Markiplier. You smile a little thinking your with your favorite people but immediately feel guilt for having them meet you like this. You get scared that they might take you back to your dad.

"P-please don't take me back..." Mark and Jack give each other nervous looks. Jack looks back at me with a nervous look.

"Did someone do something to you?" Jack was worried of what the awnser would be. You nod slightly. 'why is he worried about me. He doesn't even know me.' "is there anything we can do to help?" Jack asked, Mark stepped a little closer. You shake your head furiously. Jack trys getting closer but you scoot farther into the corner.

Marks pov*

I feel so bad for this kid. She must dealt with something really bad to be this scared of us. "What's your name?" I croutch down next to Jack. He looks at me for a split second, then looking back at the girl to see if she'll tell us her name.

"(Y/N)" she said quietly. She lifted her head and loosened her grip around herself.

"Y/n that's a very pretty name." Jack said next to me. He tried moving closer to y/n again and she didn't move. I sat down criss cross and Jack sat on his feet next to her. She let her legs go and she was sitting with her knees up and her back against the wall.

Your pov*

I sat down regularly. I look down at the floor. I put my hand in my pocket and realize my phone is gone. "W-where is my phone?"

Mark smiles a little. "Hold on a sec." He gets up and goes out of the room. Jack looks at me and smiles. I smile a little making eye contact for a split second. Jack losses his smile a little and Mark walks back in with my phone in hand.

"Is it on?" I ask my voice sounding scared. Mark turns on the screen showing me it's on. I jump up and grab my phone. Mark jumps at my sudden movement. I quickly turn my phone off. I look up realizing that they are both staring at me. "S-sorry." I sit down on the bed and put my head in my hands.

Jack sits down next to me. I flinch at first but then put my head on his shoulder. "Can I ask a question?" I hear Mark ask. I lift my head up and stare at him. "Why did you turn your phone off?" I look down at the floor.

"He likes to track me if I'm not with him. Even when I'm with him... " I can feel both their eyes staring at me with confusion. "My dad..." I say to loud enough for Sean to hear me. I start to tear up again. Jack slowly rubs my back trying to help me. "Please don't..." I move a little to get Jack to stop.

"Sorry." Jack gets a little sad. I feel bad. He didn't do anything. It's not his fault that my dad did this to me.

"It's not your fault... You didn't make me like this." I sounded kinda emotionaless saying that. Both Mark and Jack looked at me with a worried look.

"What happened to you?"