Part eleven

Sean's pov*

I turn towards Y/c/n "Ok so. Dark and Anti as you know are our egos.., but at first they were just people we dressed up as. The community really liked them, but suddenly one day they just showed up. I was at home recording when a loud noise came from the kitchen. "

"And I almost stabbed him." Y/c/n jumped hearing Anti behind me. Dark stood next to him. Mark looked w little on edge. To be fair, he had a point. We could never know if they would listen or decide to do their own thing.

Y/c/n's pov*

'I am so confused. They're real?! I thought they were just fiction characters that they kept doing because the community liked them.'

I backed up a little bit. Anti had always freaked me out a little. Dark just looked cool. I felt bad for him. Damian shouldn't of been killed.

"What trouble are you guys in now?"

"Uhh..." I am both scared and confused.

"Who's she?" Anti sounded a little surprised that someone else was with us.

"Why are we here with others around you?" Dark sounded annoyed. I open my mouth to say something, but Sean cuts me off.

"Don't worry about that right now. We need your help." "What did you do?" Sean then took like 15 minutes to explain everything that happened.

"... And now we are here" Anti face palmed.

"So you need our help to get Y/n."

" You still haven't awnsered me. " Anti turned towards me. "Who are you?" (I just thought of Alice in wonderland. Anyone else? No... Alright)

Y/n's pov* haha

I was forcefully brought upstairs to a room I hadn't been in before. (I'm just gonna put a name for the dad's gf. I don't hate anyone with the name I put.) Stephanie pushed me into the corner of the room. I heard the door close being slammed and locked. I look back at the door seeing Dad. He looked different. He didn't look like my dad anymore. He looked like he lost all sense of love and no longer even cared about who I was to him.

He pulled out a knife and started to walk towards me. I had never been so afraid of dad. It felt like he wouldn't stop this time. I back up into the wall trying to get away from them. I cover my face not wanting to look my father in the eyes any longer.

Suddenly there was a loud noise. I look up seeing Mark and Sean in different outfits. I blink and Sean is in front of me. He bends down to my hight looking me in the eyes. That's when I realize his eyes aren't the same color. One is blue and the other is black and green. I didn't care though.

Mark was fighting with both Dad and Stephanie. (Again I'm sorry if your name is Stephanie. I'm sure your a lovely person) I cling onto Sean not wanting to pay attention anymore and I feel the air change. It felt cooler and less stuffy. I let go and I see Mark, Sean, and my cousin. I look between Sean and the person in front of me. I was confused. "Umm... Does someone want to explain what's going on?" Sean started walking towards me and gave me a hug. It felt nice. It had been a while since a male gave me a hug and it felt like he actually cared.

"Don't do anything stupid. Dark and I will be right back. Y/c/n watch them for me will ya." I look over to where the other person was standing and he was gone. His voice sounded familiar. 'wait Dark??'

"Wait... Dark as in like, Darkiplier?" Mark nods.

Only 628 words in this one... My brain is failing me. I'm sorry I'm not posting more. I've been struggling and it's hard to write sometimes. Ill try to write more but I'm sorry in advance.