part six

Third person pov*

~Dream~

You were back at your house only it was slightly different. The furniture was all teared up and there was a knife lying on the floor, blood covering the whole blade. A little freaked out by this you backed away, walking into your bedroom. You see a pair of legs on your bed so you decide to check who was on it. Covered in blood, was your mom lying on your bed. You stumble back shocked at seeing your mother dead. You knew it was your dad who had killed her. You were about to run out and tell the cops when you blacked out.

~dream ends~

You wake up hearing a noise. You look over seeing that the window in Marks room was now shattered into pieces on the floor. You look up slightly and see a man coming in through the window. You can't see his face well but you can see his eyes, and that's all you need to be able to know who it is. Dad.

Your father hadn't yet seen you, but someone came into the room. Mark. "What the hell is going on in here?" He saw your dad and froze. He didn't know who this guy was. All he knew was that this was a robber. Mark saw you in the corner. Your father hadn't yet seen you. He was to occupied seeing Mark had heard him. Mark was gonna come over and protect you but your dad pinned him to quick. "G-go get Sean." He growled hoping you heard him.

Just as you were about to get up your dad knocks mark out cold. You gasp a little and start to run for the door. Your dad realizes that your in the room and grabs you by your hair making you fall back towards him. You yelp in pain, as  few hairs fall out. Before you could call out for Sean your dad slaps you. You see he has something in his hand. A syringe . You struggle to get away with your dad still holding your hair. "D-dad please don't..."

"Let her go."

Marks pov*

'ow. My head hurts.' I slowly open my eyes and see the guy is holding Y/n. "D-dad please don't" 'wait that's her DAD?! Why would a father do this to his own kid!?'

"Let her go." I slowly started to get up keeping my eyes on Y/n. Her dad looked scared. He looked between the two of us and then gabbed a syringe into her neck, injecting whatever was in it into her. Within a few seconds she collapsed lifelessly on the ground. "What the hell did you do to her!"

He just smiles looking at her. 'what the hell is the matter with this dude. This guys crazy.' Her dad looked up at me, and he had this crazy look in his eyes. He came at me pulling out a knife in his pocket. I jumped out of the way and ran out of the room. "SEAN! WAKE UP!" I run into the room Sean was staying in.

I was afraid that Y/n's dad had followed me so I closed the door sitting in front of it to keep it closed, if he even is following. Sean jumps up not knowing what's happening. "What? What's happening?" He looks down at me confused. "what are you doing?"

Jack's pov*

"Mark. What are you doing?" Mark has a scared look on his face. He looks like he regrets something. "Mark?" He puts a finger in front of his mouth telling me to be quiet. "Are we being robbed?" I mouth to him. He shakes his head. He silently opens the door seeing no one there. I'm very confused.

"Shoot. Nonononono. Please tell me she's still in there!" He runs to his room. 'wait why wouldn't she be there?' I am so freaking confused right now.

Mark runs into the door almost breaking it down, and falls to the floor. I follow in not seeing her anywhere. There's glass all over the floor and there's a syringe that's empty next to the window.

"Mark. Where's Y/n?" He sat there motionless. "Mark?" He looked at me. His eyes were full of regret. He looked back down starting to cry

"I should have grabbed her. I shouldn't have left her in here." Mark was sobbing on the floor. I knelt down and tried to comfort him.

"Mark?" He looked at me, and I wiped his tears away. "What happened?" He couldn't keep eye contact with me. He shook his head.

"I couldn't protect her." He stopped talking. "Her dad came. He knocked me out then injected her with something that made her go limp. He then came at me with a knife so I ran to the room you were staying in. But I should have grabbed her. I shouldn't have left her in that room with him."

"W-wait her dad came? How did he know where she was? Or where you live?" Mark just shrugged. I look at the door seeing something sticking out of it. "Holy shite." My Irish accent showed more with me being nervous. "Mark." He looked at me.

"There's a knife in your door."

Oh my God! Already almost 200 reads!! WHAT?! I literally only started posting this two days ago. Thank you. My cousin has been reading these and has really liked them so I let her help me out on this one. She gave me an idea for it but didn't want to know what I was actually going to do for it so. Here you go cuz! Sorry I'm slowing down with making chapters. Even with the corona virus I still have school work to do so... Fun... I'll get another chapter out tomorrow hopefully.