part seven

Marks pov*

"There's a knife in your door" I turn my head to look at the door. 'omg. That's the knife he tried to stab me with.' "No. Please tell me that's not what I think it is."

"It is. That's blood." The knife was dripping blood. Not a whole lot. But enough to know someone had been stabbed. You both had a good idea who got stabbed.

I stand up and start to reach for the knife. Suddenly Sean slaps my hand. "Ow. What's was that for?" Sean looks at me like I'm stupid.

"We don't want people to think we did the stabbing. Besides we need to call the cops."

"Ok ya call the cops but we need to find Y/n Sean. We can't let her dad continue hurting her like this."

"Yes we do need to find her, but where do we even start. We don't know where they live." I stand there thinking...

"We could ask neighbors if anyone saw a guy carrying a child?" Sean looks at me like I finally came up with a good idea. We call the cops and they say they can't do much. We have to wait 24 hours before calling in a missing persons report. So instead we walk out and start to ask people if they heard or saw anything.

~time skip~

After like an hour of asking people, my neighbor across the street says that she saw a guy carrying someone who looked unconscious. We thanked her and followed her to where she says the guy went, but something feels off. She didn't seem happy we were looking for Y/n. If only we knew who she was.

Third person pov*

Sean and Mark arrived at the house. They both knew that this was the house that Y/n was in. It had that feeling. They told the women thank you again but she wanted to stay and "help."

They walk in the house finding the door unlocked for some reason. Everyone hears a blood curdling scream. Mark and Sean look at each knowing it was Y/n who screamed. The woman jumped at the scream making both of the guys think she was worried, but she was smiling the whole time.

"Hey there's a door over here." The woman opens the door seeing stairs. "This must be the basement." She didn't sound like she was surprised.

Sean starts to go down the stairs worrying about Y/n much more than the situation he was getting into. Mark on the other hand wanted to be cautious. "After you." Mark waited for the woman to go in front of him. He didn't want her to do something to them.

Sean gets to the bottom and sees nothing. Mark gets to the bottom and looks around. He sees part of a window. He goes over to the window, turning his back Sean and the woman. "Ah!" Thump.

"What the hell?" Mark turns and sees Sean lying on the ground, out cold. He looks up too late and gets hit in the head falling backwards hitting his head on the wall.

~Time skip~

Sean's pov*

"Oow..." I try to move my hands to hold my head but I can't move. "Wait what." I try to get my hands out of the rope, but I can't move. "Mark! Wake up!" I keep pulling at the rope trying to get the rope to come loose.

"Ow... stop shouting..." Mark tries to do what I did but finds he is also tied up. "Wait Sean what happened?" I stop moving and look at Mark.

"That woman hit us with a bat." Mark looked like he had a feeling. "You look like you have an idea care to share with the class?" I sounded annoyed. I was, but I didn't mean to sound annoyed with him. Mark lifted his hands to his chin. I didn't realize he was untying himself.

"I don't know if I want to know. Your being a meanie head." He said untying his legs then getting up.

"oh come one Mark. I'm sorry, but we need to get Y/n and get out of here. " He looked like he wasn't even listening to me after I said sorry. He was untying my hands. "Thank you." I started untying my legs and I heard the door knob gigle.

"It's locked." I gave Mark a 'no duh' look and he put his hands up. "What there was a chance it would be open." Thunk

"What the hell was that!?" I finished untying my legs and jump up.

"I think I know what." Mark and I look at each other wondering who said that. We both look at the window and see someone standing in front of it. It was a girl, she looked a little older than Y/n. She opened the window. She looked a little to big to get in through there, but she could lye down and we could see her well.

"Who are you?" Mark asked sounding very confused. Probably as to why someone was out here.

"Y/c/n" (your cousins name) "I'm Y/n's cousin."

Alright. I'm not done cause my cousins made this chapter and we're slow on getting it to me I'll write the rest tomorrow so night.