Part 15

I am alive still. I apologise for just dropping off the planet again, but my brain just stopped working and let's just say life got a lot worse. Anyways let's get into the next chapter before I stop again. Lastly you'll have to forgive me if I change anything. It's been a WHILE since I've written and I've forgotten a lot of what I've wrote. I just look at part 14 and decided alright let's pick this back up and write random stuff.

Y/n pov.
I head upstairs and walk outside with everyone following, trying to keep up. As soon as I'm outside I stop and wonder what I'm going to do, where we're going to go. We need to try and make a plan to save y/c/n, but the longer we spend wasting time the more danger they are in. I hear the guys walking outside when I hear something else. I try to run back and am stopped by Stephanie in between me and the guys. I turn to get away but run right into Stephanie

"Time to go sweetie" There was a twisted smile on her face. Before I could even try to get away she grabbed me and we were gone.

Seáns pov.
Me, Mark, Anti, and Dark walk up the stairs trying to figure out what to do next while wondering how Y/n is so fast. I open the front door and stop to see Stephanie grabbing Y/n. I run to where they are trying to grab Y/n, but don't get there in time. I fall scraping up my arm. I can hear Mark and our counterparts running up to me, but I don't care. I couldn't reach her in time.

"I couldn't reach her... I wasn't able to save her... I wasn't able to get her away.. I couldn't get her to safety. I-"

" Sean. Hey, calm down.. We'll get her back. You just need to calm down first." Mark was kneeling down next to me with a hand on my back trying to calm me down. I turn to hug Mark, putting my head on his shoulder. I was silently tearing up and didn't want my best friend to see and if our counterparts saw they'd say something and make me feel even worse. I take a moment, but eventually calm down.

I get up and help Mark up since he's hurting more with adrenaline wearing thin. The four of us try to think of where we could go to get help (quick, my brother needs help. Get help. Help him.*loki gets thrown across the room* (sorry sad moment, couldn't help it)) when we hear a car pull up. Dark and Anti hide in the shadows to not be seen by whoever is now walking towards Mark and I. When this person finally gets close I can take in her details. She's about the same hight as Y/n, but looks much more mature, she also looks very similar and has fear in her eyes.

"Wheres Y/n?" She stops right in front of us. At this point Mark is leaning on me for support and looking like he's going to pass out soon if we don't get him help soon.

"Why? Who are you to her?"

"I'm her mother now where is she?!" I was expecting her to be a sister with how young she looks.

"Y/n was taken by her dad. He also took Y/c/n." She looked like she was going to cry.

"Damnit. I knew I shouldn't have let her go back... Are you guys alright though? Do you need help?" I look down at Mark. He's barely holding on to consciousness at this point. Looks like his adrenaline is going down.

"Please. He got the worse of it. A wall quite literally fell on him." Me and Y/ns mom get Mark to the car and have him lye down in the back with me sitting next to him to try and keep him awake and as steady as I can. Before we pull away I watch Dark and Anti disappear most likely waiting for us to be ready or going to try and find Y/n.

While driving I learn that Y/ns mom's name is Diana. (Go with it.) After a while we pull up to a house. It's small and looks rundown, but still somehow llooks like a nice cozy place. Diana has me bring Mark down to her basement so she can help him. I'd forgotten she was a nurse after everything that's gone on in the past hour. While she's stitching up Mark she tells me to go upstairs and relax for a bit and to try and rest.

I get a glass of water and sit down on her couch. I start to wonder if this is how Chase felt after his wife took his kids from him. I drift off to sleep pondering over what happened to another one of my counterparts and what's to happened in the past day. All that I know is that we need to find Y/n and soon. Otherwise two kids are going to get hurt badly.

Hai! So I know I said I was going to make another chapter like last year, but I got bored and deleted what I was writing and forgot about Wattpad for a couple months, then a lot of drama happened, but here I am! And I've given you a chapter that's almost 900 words long. Hope you enjoyed it and I'll try to actually start working on these again. If people have noticed I also changed a few things in past chapters. Lastly, Happy Valentine's day!