Chapter 1:

i dont have anything to say soo.. bye! x

<~<~<~<~<~

C a l u m

Im so fucking glad to be out of jail. It was a fucking hell hole. Everyone there was so annoying and shitty and they just sent out bad vibes. I hadnt talked the whole three years i was in prison yet everyone feared me. Even the most scariest looking people there feared me.

The funny thing is i hadnt did anything to any of them. I mean if they looked at me too long for my liking i would send them a glare that made them scurry off but other than that i didnt do anything to them.

I guess they were intimidated by my looks.

No one knows the full story of what happened with me. Everyone thinks that i just murdered my best friend but thats not what happened.

I didnt talk about it with anyone not even when the police were threatening to arrest me or hurt me. I would go to jail if i told the truth anyway so it didnt really matter to me.

I some how have managed to make it through the neighborhood i had been currently walking in without anyone noticing or paying attention to me. That is until i left the music shop.

I was walking with my head hung low and was thinking of where i would stay for now until i bumped into someone.

He had blonde hair that was in a tall quiff. He had these electric blue eyes that i only looked at for a second or two and he had a black lip ring. He looked like one of those typical high school jerks and that made me roll my eyes at the thought. He looked at me once again and gasped slightly.

I knew what was coming so i just walked off without turning to glance back at all.

But i could feel him staring at me. It was burning through my back.

I continued to walk tuning out everything that was around me until i reach a park. I sit away from the kids and lay down next to a tree. I was humming the song i had heard in the music shop because it was quite catchy when i felt a presence behind me.

I turned around to see none other than the same boy i just saw about 20 minutes ago.

He had a smirk laying on his face and i knew he was thinking about something because he just sat there staring at me with the smirk still on his face.

I didnt say anything though and i just turned around and watched the kids play and a couple making out on the bench.

"Hi im Luke" the weird boy that i now know the name of said.

I look at his extended hand that was awaiting me to shake it but ignored it.

He looked at me before smiling and said " I already know who you are Calum"

I look at him before nodding and turning around again.

"You dont talk much eh?" he said now sitting next to me.

I rolled my eyes knowing that he wasnt going to give this up.

"Thats okay. I have all day. Im not going to school tomorrow anyway" he shrugged it off like it was no big deal and i almost chuckled because he thinks that by him sitting here and trying to talk to me is going to make me say something.

+++

He sat there and talked and talked for what felt like forever and i just couldnt take it anymore.

"Stop!" i say loudly. Luke looks at me shocked. I was shocked too. My voice is way deeper now then it was when i was 15. He looks at me knowingly and then just smiles.

He started to annoy me so i got up and started walking away. He didnt follow me and i thought that maybe he took a hint that i dont want his company but then he proved me wrong when he appeared by my side.

"You know... I heard about you. I know your story." He said trailing off.

This made me stop dead in my tracks and i felt anger rise in me but then i started walking again to hear what he had to say about what he heard about me.

"They say you murdered your best friend am i correct" I shake my head yes and he winces at the thought. I smirk at his reaction because at least that part was true. I did murder my best friend but everyone thought i did it for no reason but there was shit loads of reasons i did this.

He shrugs after a while of silence before we stop in front of a house that i am assuming is his and he smiles at me.

" Well this is my stop Calum" he said looking sad to stop talking to me. I shrug at it because i could care less if i see him again.

He looks at me and steps closer to me and looks into my chocolate eyes searching for something that i didnt know.

He sighed before smiling again and saying "Your a mystery Calum. I like mysteries. Therefore you will probably see me again so get used to it"

I glare at him. He laughs and i just want to strangle him right on the spot for not dropping it. I dont want to see him again. Hes literally the most annoying piece of shit ever.

He smiles and leans in to whisper in my ear saying "good night Calum"

I think he was trying to be seductive but it really didnt work and i just shrugged and watched him go into the house.

I walked and walked and walked until i found this motel.

I walked in assuming i would have to beg to be able to sleep here but once i got in there was no one at the desk so i looked around to make sure no one was looking before taking a room key and walking to the room.

Once i got there i walked in to see a surprisingly clean and tidy room. I took off my jacket before hopping in the shower and throwing on the same pair of boxers and laying on the bed.

I drifted off to sleep dreaming of my old , currently dead, best friend.

******************

First chapter and i feel good.

xx