13- Gotta Go Insane To Stay Sane

The girl spread her bare arms over her head, while she watched the cars rolling down the busy streets underneath her.

It was cool up here, on the rooftop of her host's home. Cold even, but it didn't really bother her.

Nothing bothered her lately, what was probably the reason why she decided to skip classes that easily.

It was Y/N's first time to do so, but she didn't feel bad for it in any way; she'd change to another school soon anyways, knowing that her new host family would live far away, in Seoul.

The eleven year old had nothing to worry about in the moment, the only one around her being the shadows that had become a constant companion of her's over time. 

Not that she enjoyed their company, no, in fact she didn't really care. She recalled her earliest memories, back when she was scared of all these shadows and dead people she kept seeing and chuckled, thinking how foolish she had been to be scared of them. They were harmless after all, right?

A ray of sunlight laid itself onto her and for a moment, she felt like it'd be a good decision to stand up and join her classes, but clouds covered the sun soon and with the light, her worries and doubts disappeared.

◆♤❦

◆♤❦

If someone would've told me that my life would develop the way it did lately, I would've punched them, surely.

My current host mom was crucially nice to me - which was a first, as far as I can recall. Yoongi had started asking stuff about my personal life - in a very friendly and respectful way - and I had a mysterious ghost-buster texting 'good-morning' every day.

On top of all these incredibly odd proceedings didn't I experience any otherworldly ghost-adventure ever since the incident in the subway station one week ago - which was a first as well.

I had barely left the house - it was 4am - when I got a text from my all times favorite sword-swinging idiot, whom I believed wasn't nearly a nice as he acted to be by the way.

You know the old cinema at Jawang Street?

Meet me there

I scoffed

What a demanding way to ask me out. 

The cinema was a dilapidated, deserted place, that belonged to an old couple who tried their very best to keep the place running, but never really succeeded in it.

I wondered why Hoseok might want to meet me there, but I wondered even more why the fuck I was following his demand without any questions.

Jawang street wasn't as far away, only a fifteen minutes walk and I soon spotted the tall, slender man in front of the brittle building.