25- To Dare Is To Do; And I Dare You

I'd like to say that I had noticed that something was off, but I had actually no clue that I was being followed, which isn't really a good thing considering who I am and what I'm used to go through on a daily basis. Usually, I'm 100% on alert all of the time, but this time I didn't notice. At first.

My hands felt numb due to the piercing cold, burying them in my hoodie's pocket was doing nothing against the freezing temperatures.

I held my head low, letting strands of my hair cover my face while I struggled through the crowded streets of Itaewon. 

I hated crowds. This wasn't the right place for someone like me and I had known how to avoid coming here. Until Yoongi asked me for this favor and I couldn't deny him. At least I didn't have to run around with drugs in the middle of fucking Itaewon. But with a shady looking USB instead.

Wtf had Yoongi gotten himself into.

I was only able to properly breathe again when the stuffed streets spilled me out into a quieter side street, laughter and chattering molding into a gentler back ground noise as I hurriedly made my way through the dark alley, sun starting to set in an angry orange shade.

The first time I heard something was when I walked down these stone stairs, a sound like boots crushing some dry leaves resonating through the alley, making me turn around startled.

I frowned when I didn't see anyone, starting to practically run through the streets, not wanting to get raped and murdered in this place.

The second time I heard something, it wasn't really a clear sound. More like the swoosh of something whipping through the air.

The third time had me really fed up; something that sounded like a gasp, just way way quieter, barely there.

I stopped abruptly turning around, just to face blunt darkness and - as expected - no one. I bit the inside of my cheeks, wondering if paranoia had gotten the better of me, when I saw it; a small reflection in the dirty window of the small house next to me, not much, but definitely something that didn't belong there.

I whipped around blindsided, getting more and more frustrated with myself and freaked out at the whole situation, when I made a step backwards, stumbling over one of the stone steps behind me and almost falling down the whole stairs.

I would've probably snapped my fucking neck if there hadn't been the arm reaching out for me and grasping my shoulder, pulling me back up while all I could to was yelp, because fucking hell it went all so fast.

"Be careful." The very much familiar voice rasped and my eyes widened when I saw Jung Hoseok standing in front of me, hand still resting on my shoulder.

this-

"You asshole!" I hissed out, making a sudden step forward while swatting the hand off my shoulder, startling Hoseok in the process.

"I thought I was gonna get raped you dumbfuck!"

I've been in physical fights before. In fact, I've punched quite a lot of people for a girl my age.

So, the feeling of lunging back and striking my fist forward in an completely impulsive act was not new for me.

But, honestly, what did I expect? That he'd let me just push him like that?

He dodged my punch and was behind me within the blink of an eyes, my arms painfully twisted behind my back, held down by his firm grip.

"That was a good one." He mumbled next to my ear, "But I'm not completely human anymore, remember that  next time you want to punch me."