madison

i felt so sorry for harvey, he was picked on at school and something was going on in that house. nonetheless i still went to school and stuck up for harvey as much as i could. i was even trying to get jordan to be nicer to him and it was working a little. i just wanted him to feel like he could talk to me because i want to help i'm him in any way i can. it's like it's in my nature to help people, both my parents are very helping people in fact, my moms a nurse and my dads a vet so they two help people all the time. everyday. my thoughts were interrupted my a beep. i looked over at my phone and saw i had a notification from instagram. i opened it up, expecting it to be something cute from jordan but instead it was a follow request from harvey.

thoughts ran through my head. is he okay? is this a joke? what should i? accept. yes i should accept it. but it's too soon he'll know. i started panicking. okay just calm down maddie it's going to be okay. he's not going to think your weird. just tap the button just tap it. oh no you tapped it what if this is just a joke and now everyone's going to make fun of you. beep. i looked up at my phone and saw a dm. i opened it. it was from harvey.

private message

harveymills04
hey i just wanted to thank you
for being so nice to me all these
years

madisonbaker
so you made an insta account just
to say thanks?

harveymills04
not exactly, i was maybe
thinking we could talk more
on here as he doesn't know
i have a phone

madisonbaker
he? is he the one that makes
your house not feel safe?

madisonbaker
is he the one that gave you that bruise
on monday?

harveymills04
shit he's coming i have to
go

madisonbaker
harvey?

madisonbaker
harvey are you there?

madisonbaker
harvey please answer?

he wasn't even opening them, my heart sank as i could only imagine what he was going through. i'd always had a good family life and never really known someone who has had a bad one. but turns out i've known one my entire life.