harvey

i had debated all day weather to get instagram and text madison. but i decided to do it and it turned out so much better than i had thought. she started asking questions and i needed to get away from the conversation. i pretended like my dad was coming, but she didn't know it was my dad. in reality my dad was out at work, due to it being right after school.

when my dad came home from work and i had to hide my phone somewhere. i turned it off, fully, and hid it in my ceiling. their were panels you could lift up and hide stuff in. i hide everything in there and my dad still hasn't noticed. i then walked down the stairs and my dad started talking "someone was just on the phone, a madison. she invited you over for the night" my dad burped. "pack some things, she'll be here in 5" he smirked.

i ran up the stairs and quickly packed pyjamas and underwear for tomorrow, i slid in the phone and hid it underneath the clothes. i walked down the stairs and my dad was waiting there. "is she outside" i asked as i went to open the door. my dad slammed the door shut and grabbed my hair. "if you tell her about anything i will personally murder you" he pulled me to the ground and booted my guy. i groaned. "now get up she's here" he yanked me up and pushed me outside.

i walked over and opened the door. "hey harvey" madison smiled. i weakly smiled back. "i thought i should try inviting you over, see if it will help you know" she smiled as her mum started driving. "son, have you had dinner" her mum asked, i nodded. "oh we were going to stop off at mcdonald's, i'm guessing you don't want anything" i shook my head. "it's okay harvey, she won't do anything" madison smiled as she put her hand on my bouncing leg, i flinched a little. i waved my hand for her to come over. i pulled her hair behind her ear and cupped my mouth to her ear. "what's mcdonald's" i asked her. she gave out a little laugh but quickly covered her mouth. she then whispered to me and explained what mcdonald's was.

once we were back at madisons we went up to her room. she jumped on her bed while eating the mcdonald's. "come on, sit down" she patted the bit of bed beside her. i slowly sat down. "do you want some" she asked me, i hesitantly took a chip and ate it. it tasted really good and it was so nice. a little salty but good. i watched madison eat her mcdonald's. "you haven't eaten have you" she asked me, i looked down and shook my head. "give me a second" she smiled as she stood up and ran out the room. i looked around at this massive room that i'm sat in, there were pictures covering almost every wall, a massive wardrobe, a big mirror with lights all around it, a massive comfy bed. she had everything i'd ever dreamed of. "here" madison said with a plate in my face, i jumped a mile. "sorry, i didn't mean to scare you" she apologised. i looked down and the plate and saw she had made me a sandwich. "it's all we really have" she giggled.

after dinner me and madison went up the stairs to watch a movie in her room. "so what kind of movies do you like" she asked me, i shrugged. "please tell me you know what movies are" i nodded. "i...i just don't watch them" i said quietly. "why not" she asked me. i looked down. "w...we don't have a" i was quickly interrupted. "oh, i'm sorry" madison smiled. "well i like the movie moana, i'll put it on" she started typing things and everything on the tv and she finally got this movie up. she started playing it and we sat watching it. she even started singing along at the songs.

after we had watched a lot of movies we got changed into our pyjamas. she curled up into bed. "w...where should i sleep" i asked quietly. "you can just come in here, it's big enough" she smiled. i nodded and slowly got into the bed. the covers felt like silk and i loved the feel of me sinking into the mattress. i was asleep almost instantly. i loved this house.