madison

me and harvey had been unofficially dating for probably about six months now, it had been going pretty well. we had our ups and downs but we were overall doing good. today was our 6 month anniversary, we were going to the beach for the day and then at night we were going to a restaurant and going on a long walk at sunset. he was the most romantic which was actually surprising but i was glad about. he always brought me things and made sure to tell me that he loved me, i think he was scared i was going to leave him. i don't ever want to leave him, he makes me the happiest i've ever been.

i got dressed into a cute little dress with some doc martens on. i quickly grabbed my denim jacket before leaving the house. my dad had hardly been home for ages but i guess that was okay, it meant me and harvey could get some alone time in my house. i waited on lawn until harvey came. i heard his music before i saw him. he was listening to oasis, as he always does. he parked the car and rolled down the window "do you like my new car" he asked me, i nodded. "very impressed" i told him as i got in, giving him a kiss before putting on my seatbelt. "it belonged to lily's ex and she gave it to me when i passed my test" he smiled. "so i guess it went well" i smiled, harvey sat his driving test yesterday and depending on what he picked me up in today depended on if he passed or not. clearly he had passed.

we got to the beach at about 1pm, so we had at least 3 hours until our dinner reservation. "god you're so sweet" i smiled at him as we sat on the beach. he looked at me and smiled, i rested my head on his shoulder. "you're so cute" he told me as he kissed my forehead. we sat there cuddling for most of the afternoon, i was so happy. there was so much going on around us but it was as if we were the only people in the world, as if we were both together forever.

after our time on the beach we went for dinner. i loved being with harvey and i just wanted this day to last forever. "come on" harvey smiled as he opened the restaurant door for me, i smiled as walked in. "hi, we have a reservation for mills" harvey told the woman standing there. she nodded, she grabbed two menus and walked us to our table. "can i get your guys any drinks" she asked, "can i have a diet coke, please" harvey asked, the waitress nodded. "i'll have one too please" i smiled, she nodded and left. "god this place is fancy" i joked, looking at him. "it's not that fancy" he told me. "it's just right" i smiled as i looked at the menu. i decided almost immediately what i was going to order, i think so did harvey.

the waitress came back over and took our order, i sat looking at harvey as he played with the straw in his drink. "what" he asked, laughing a little as he realised i was staring at him. "nothing" i told him, continuing to stare. "do i have something on my face" he asked me, i shook my head. "i...i just can't get over how good you look" i smiled, looking at his scruffy hair from being in the water. his big smile that stretched from ear to ear, it was that kind of smile that just made you smile. he was blushing a little while looking down, smiling. i smiled just by looking at him. "here you go" the waitress smiled as she came over with our food. harvey smiled and took his burger. "wanna try a bit" i asked harvey, picking up a fork full of pasta. "sure" he smiled as i put it in his mouth. he ate it and smile "damn that's good" he smiled as he held out his burger, offering it do me. i took a bite and a bit of grease dripped down my chin. "oh i'll get that for you" harvey smiled as he wiped my chin with a napkin. "thanks" i smiled as i looked into his beautiful hazel eyes.

i watched him as we left the restaurant, we both got into harvey's car and he started the car. he drove all the way to the boardwalk. we got out of the car and started walking down the boardwalk. the sun was setting and it look beautiful. we sat on a bench and i rested my head on his shoulder again. he smiled and kissed my forehead. "you're so cute" harvey smiled as he looked out, over the water, at the sunset. "says you" i smiled. "hey maddie" he said, i sat up and looked at him. "i love you" he nervously told me, i smiled and immediately kissed him. i broke away from the kiss and rested my forehead on his "i love you too" i smiled. i kissed him again, smiling while the kiss proceeded. "you make me really happy" he told me once we broke away from the kiss. "you make me happy as well, i enjoy being with you" i smiled at him as i rested my head back on his shoulder. we sat there for the whole of sunset, just watching the sunset as we were enjoying being in each other's company. this has to be the best day of my life.