madison

i just wanted to see harvey, i decided to head over to his house. i didn't want to talk to him i wanted to talk to lily. i hoped she could maybe talk to him for me considering he didn't want anything to do with me. i walked with jordan to his house and walked part the way back to the foster house. i knew i wasn't going to see harvey but i was still super nervous. what if he started yelling at me or started crying, he was a very emotional boy. i liked that he liked to show his feelings but i was a little fed up of him crying constantly, and that's coming from me.

i knocked on the door and it was opened by a little girl "hello can i speak with lily" i asked her, she turned around "lily" she screamed. a moment later, lily arrived at the door. "ah you must be here for harvey" she smiled, "he's not-" she started "no, i need to speak to you" i interrupted her. she took me into her office and sat me down "harvey's been acting a little strange lately and i think he's worried about his dad" i told her. "i have spoke with him and he says he's fine" lily told me. "i promise he's been acting weird" i told her.

i explained everything about how i was the one who helped him get where he is now and now he's just being mean. "well have you said anything to upset him" lily asked, i shook my head. "well yes but i apologised, i just wanted you to talk to him for me" i told her. "i will try, he's out currently so i'll talk to him when he comes home" she smiled, i nodded. lily's phone started ringing she looked at the number in shock "i have to answer" she told me as she picked it up, i nicely went and waited outside the room.

after about 5 or 10 minutes of me standing outside lily frantically came out of her office, hunting for different things. "are you okay" i asked her, "i need to leave" she told me, "can you stay here and look after the kids" she asked me, i nodded in agreement. "sure, what's happening" i asked her. "it's harvey, he's been arrested."