4

Kanai wakes up with an intense headache. She immediately knew that she wasn't where she's supposed to be as soon as ger eyes were wide open. The place wasn't hers and thank God she didn't do stupid things last night. She could care less about who owned the place.

She patted the sofa she was on with one closed eye did she realize that there was another body under her. All she could think of was that whoever the person was, was lucky to be alive. She was heavy for sure! Her small stature is an illusion to her actual weight.

Realizing that someone else shared the sofa with her instantly wakes her up. She rubs her eyes and she was so thankful that she didn't put eyeliner or mascara. She would have terrible panda eyes if she did. She looked back down to whomever was on the sofa. She squinted at the man's face and then was she able to attain that the man's face belonged to Ushijima, with a lipstick stain on his cheek and an unnoticeable smudge of her lipstick on his lips. Fuck the stupid things she does when she's drunk.

Kanai, from absolute shock, falls down and hits her back on the coffee table's edge. "The hell?!" She shouts and Ushijima wakes up. He slowly brings himself up and rubs his eyes. The open window behind him makes the sunlight give him an iridescent glow. The two stare at each other then he breaks it off. "Morning."  He said.

"Oh my. I kissed you again didn't I?" She says while pointing a finger to her own cheek, but she doesn't mention his cute bedhead. Kanai hopes that he does not mention anything related to kissing, especially if the kiss wasn't just on his cheeks.

"You were drunk. It's not alright but it's good that you passed out shortly." He said but he had to admit he was out of it too. He couldn't think straight due to alcohol he stood up to fix the blankets, but in doing so he grunts. Probably from the pain his body got from Kanai sleeping on him.

"Sorry. I was kinda sleeping on top of you." He felt his body get a little warm and luckily he was facing his back towards her.

"I told you before, couldn't you be wary of the people you're kissing?" He says and then she stands up to help him fix the sofa. He knows he actually was to be blamed too. Now the events of last night comes back to him like a flash flood, part of him wants to forget but a majority of him wants to relive the short moment.

"I can do this, you go wash up in the bathroom over there. The first door on your left." He points then she proceeds accordingly, not wanting to be scolded by the guy she now thinks is cute.

She goes inside the said washroom and splashes cold water on her face. She forgets to tie her hair up and before she could forget any longer, she quickly puts her hair up on a ponytail. She washes her face now thoroughly with soap and water amd brushes her teeth with the spare toothbrushes she found in one of the drawers. She returns back to Ushijima who now had his face clean. There were probably two washrooms.

"So uhm, where are we exactly? I have to go back to my apartment."

"We're at Kageyama's. Today's a Sunday and he is running a half-marathon until 2 in the afternoon."

"Okay where's the nearest station?" She asks. She probably should've rephrased what she really wanted to ask.

"Where do you live?"

"Uh, Tokyo?" Confused, surprised, and startled, Kanai responds with a dumb answer.

"I'll drive you." Drive me crazy? Kanai's thoughts makes her shake her head.

"You're sober now right? No headaches or stuff."

"Yes, now let's go."

The car ride was short. Infact Kageyama's apartment was kind of near her's. An estimate of 7 kilometers away.

During the car ride though she asked him.

"Hey, aside from kissing your cheek. I didn't do anything else beyond stupid right?" And then his mind wanders to all the events that has happened last night.

____________________

"Look here senpai, I actually have to go somewhere else right now. I have to prepare for a run at Harajuku. And I am not offering you guys my bed, you can get blankets in that drawer over there." Kageyama says to Ushijima whose alcohol is starting to hit him, and Kanai who's now drunk and a little close to passing out anytime soon.

"Thanks." Ushijima says.

"I'll leave your keys on the table."

And when Kageyama left, he took the blankets from the said drawer and sloppily arranged it on the large sofa and another on the floor, doing his best not to tumble. When things were set he sat beside her then slightly shook Kanai's shoulder to tell her, "Lie down, I'll sleep on the floor." He wanted to sleep already but the alcohol makes his thoughts wander off to an abyss. He doesn't know it yet but right now he's wasted.

"You know, you're cute." She said then  kissed his cheek. The last of her lipstick was now on his cheek and she giggled. She pecks his lips next and to his own surprise he kisses back. He doesn't know how to but he kisses as if he knew what he was doing. Their tongues were now moving against each other and he could feel himself getting harder.

Kanai sits on top of him without breaking their kiss. Her hands were on his nape and hair while his were on her hips so she would balance herself incase she falls off. Her lips leaves butterfly kisses on his jaw and then moved down to his throat, sucking lightly and gently, not too hard to cause purple hickeys. Hickeys that looked like bruises. He groans from the pleasure so he intends to return the same.

His kisses went back to her mouth and went to a spot where below her earlobe was and sucked lightly. But as the kisses trailed lower and lower to her collarbones, the hickeys he gave her became darker and the louder her moans grew. They kept kissing until Kanai's head dropped to his shoulder.

He had to make himself sleep with so much thoughts running in his drunken state of mind. He's grateful things didn't escalate much farther.

___________________

He coughed and swallowed while keeping himself levelheaded while driving.

"You, you didn't notice?" He asked.

"Oh my god did we make out?" They were now flushing red.

"I am sorry, I gave you bruises on your neck. Noticeable ones." She quickly put down the mirror on car's ceiling and looked at her neck. The ones one her neck weren't as visible as those near her collarbones.

"I didn't know you'd be rough on my collarbones." She tells him as she observes her neck from her reflection.

"Sorry, I, I don't know what made me do that to your collarbones."

"I am sorry too. It looks like you weren't the only one to give hickeys."

And of all inappropriate moments she winks at him. Getting flustered by her own action she looks away.