21

"Does it not scare you?" Tendou asks Eita.

"What?"

"Ushijima Wakatoshi."

"Not anymore why?"

"No, I meant how he's acting."

"Oh."

"Damn, it's fucking weird isn't it?" Tendou tells Eita as they both had their chins resting on their palms, eyeing the couple holding hands from far away.

Eita nods in agreement and continues to observe the couple's body language.

"Yeah, they inspire me to write a new song," Semi says as he pulls out his pocket notebook and pen, thinking of what to write.

"Screw songs. I am totally supportive of Wakatoshi's love life, but it's fucking weird. Don't you agree with me Eita?" Tendou says and lightly slams both of his palms on the laminated white table. Tendou was on the verge of freaking out.

"Just because he has never been in any form of a romantic relationship, it doesn't mean that he is weird, Tendou." He says while he raised an eyebrow at him.

"No, that's totally normal. Wakatoshi being in a relationship is what's weird!" He says but he wasn't able to explain himself clearly and this confuses Eita more.

"That was exactly my point?"

"Listen to me then. I didn't explain myself clearly. When was the last time Ushijima Wakatoshi greeted you the full good morning along with a smile?" The redhead asks.

"Hmm. . . never?"

"Exactly! He just did that to me this morning! I was entering the lecture and sat beside him when he greeted me this!"

"He did?! Now that explains my encounter with him earlier!" Semi says as soon as he realizes.

"Oh please do tell."

"He kept smiling discreetly when in fact, everybody could see him! He was staring at  his palm and I don't really get what was going on." Semi hisses at Satori, he made sure that his half-whisper-half-yell was understandable by the person he was conversing with. If no one knows yet, Semi Eita is a musician. That means he is able to interpret things easier and probably understand contexts and that's when something in his mind snaps.

"Hey, Tendou." Eita tells Tendou as he leaned in for a much more private conversation. Tendou leans in too, game on with whatever he had to say.

Eita continues, " What if the hand he was looking at was the hand Kanai held? I mean he wouldn't be all that giddy by staring at his palm right?"

"Wow! You're a genius and I guessed it right the first time. Ushijima Wakatoshi is a lovesick puppy." Tendou linked his hands together looking like an evil genius.

"Now that I think of it, are they official? As in together-together?" Eita asks the redhead who was back to observing the couple.

"They do look like a couple, holding hands on campus and all that. Ushijima hasn't told me any news though. Who knows? Maybe they're very private?" He snickers at his last two questions insinuating god know what.

"They probably are official. I am pretty positive you can't walk around holding hands with your lover like that. We're pretty conservative."

"Nah, not me." Tendou puts both his hands up in the air, disagreeing that everyone was conservative.

"Okay, but they've got to be official. I mean look at them! Oh god, they are hugging each other now!"

The two looks at the couple again. There weren't really a lot of people around. There was only an estimate of at least 10 people around the area, the couple included. Kanai tells Ushijima to lean closer and he does lean in closer, thinking that Kanai had to tell him something but only for her to steal a kiss him. What surprises the friends of Ushijima more was that he wasn't the first to pull away.

"Semi semi, my eyes are not deceiving me right?" Tendou asks the grey-haired man in disbelief.

"I am seeing the same thing too. I can't believe he still managed to get a girlfriend before me."

"I guess they aren't that private then."

ーーーーーーーー

"I am very happy that you share the same feelings Asami." Wakatoshi holds her hand and puts it in his pocket as he notices her shiver from the cold wind. Asami tightens her hold on his hand.

"Me as well." She said and continues to look at the kittens playing at sight.

"What would you want to do for our first date?" He already began to plan in his head, but he wouldn't confirm all these unless she had something else in mind.

"Do you think dining again at our usual sounds good? I can't really think of what I want. I am just certain that I want you to be with me." She said and shies away from the embarrassment she felt when she mentioned that she wanted him to be with her.

His heart beats a little faster.

"I think that would be better." After all, he can't bring her to his home and vice-versa for their first date. What if they both got drunk? Who would take care of who?

"Better? You had something in mind?" She looks at him and he looks back, but avoids her gaze and refused to answer. He gives in anyway.

"I wanted to cook you the fried chicken you enjoyed last time, and I still have the other bottle of wine you bought in my cupboard. Or if you'd like then chicken and beer." He explained. She was touched by his thoughtfulness and she tells herself to not smile too much because her heart would not be able to handle his adorableness. Gosh was he cute.

"That's actually better than dining out. There wouldn't be people and I prefer we have our first date in a private setting. How about my place? We've hanged out at yours before already."

It looks like they had an agreement through telepathy.

"Do you have anything else aside from vegetables at your home? I think your mom cooked everything in your fridge." He didn't mean to be rude. It was just that Asami never had proper food at her home, just greens. She has a 120 percentage of probability of burning down the kitchen since the area she thrives in is definitely not in the house but the streets. She understood what he meant though.

"Nope. Your place then? Or do we buy?"

Asami moved closer to his body to get more warmth. The jacket she wore wasn't helping her from the cold winds. She forgot to check today's weather forecast and wore a jacket instead of a warm coat. She's lucky that her jacket was thick because if it weren't, she would've frozen to death. Oh and she gladly made the decision to wear warm pants instead of a long skirt, which helped her a lot too.

"Let's go already, you're freezing." He said and they both went to his home.