32

Asami opened the small present and just as she thought it was exactly the thing she hesitated it would be.

They were a box of XL condoms.

She ridiculously heats up and started to get wet from the thought. He comes back fresh from the shower and he chuckled at the sight of Asami blushing very hard.

"You really thought of this didn't you, Wakatoshi?" She asked him.

"It was only fair since you gave me polaroids of you last time." He said while laying down beside her.

"Well, that's not the case. I gave you those so you have something of me when we couldn't call each other. Plus you even bought me clothes as a souvenir. This time you gave me condoms and. . . and you said that we're going to use it all!" She faced to his lying figure but his back was turned away from her.

"Not now, you said I should rest and you could kiss me all I want tomorrow." He turned to her to kiss her forehead and lay back down again.

"Too late, I'm already horny." She admitted and that was enough for him to get hard.

"Oh. . . What can we do about that?" He asked.

"Fuck me, please."

"You really can't wait for tomorrow?" He asked again to make sure.

"You want to fuck tomorrow?" She asked back.

"No." He answered and they started to kiss each other. 

That was the first scenario that ran through Asami's head as she continued to stare at the small present in her palms. She was getting aggravated. The box was still wrapped and she brought it close to her right ear and shook it to hear what sound it would make.

It did sound heavy inside but there were barely any gaps between the noise it made, so she assumed that whatever was inside was as big as the square-shaped box. They did sound a lot like condoms. She breathes in a huge amount of air and releases it back, before taking off the ribbon from the present. She counts to three before proceeding to unwrap, but she stops when Wakatoshi enters the room fresh from the shower.

He's damn hot.

"Oh, you're going to open it now?" He asked before he sat in front of her on the bed. He was close to her and it gives Asami butterflies.

"Uh, do I open it tomorrow?" She asked him before laughing nervously.

"Why are you nervous?"

"Because!" She answered.

"I still don't understand how that makes you nervous." He answered honestly.

"Well I gave you polaroids of me almost nude and this scares me."

"Then maybe you shouldn't have given those to me in the first place." He said coming closer to her face. She could feel his hot breath on her lips and she reddened.

She moves back, hitting her bed's headboard.

"I was feeling what I was wearing! Plus I really wanted you to see me in those before you left but I realized you were leaving the following day."

"You didn't give me anything before I left this time. Can't I see you wear them right now?" He asked her and she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"You want me in lingerie? Like right now?"

"No, naked." He said and she was fuming.

He starts to kiss her and his lips trail to the crook of her neck. He leaves his marks on her neck and he sucked on various parts, making her hitch her breath. He trailed her throat and then back to her lips.

He kisses her again and slips his tongue in when he caught her in surprise by gripping her thigh. Their tongues swirled against each other and they both started to run out of breath. He pulls away from her so they regain themselves from the heavy make-out session.

They both kiss again but this time she was lying flat against her bed while his hands roamed all over her body his touch memorizing every bump and curves. He pulled off her pajamas while they continued to kiss. Asami pulls him in closer, obviously needy for himself. He pulled away again and was kneeling on the bed.

"Take off your clothes." He commanded.

She followed and stripped her clothes off one by one slowly, purposefully teasing him.

"That's good, now spread your legs for me." He said yet again she obeyed.

He kissed all the way from her legs to her thighs. He watched her get wetter and bit her inner thighs. He left his marks and hickeys there too before he finally licked her.

Asami shakes her head in frustration as another scenario and many million more forms in her mind. The present was driving her into a fit of madness and she kept calming herself. However, it didn't work.

"What the hell am I so damn horny for?!" She yells in frustration and when she looks up she sees Wakatoshi who just entered the room staring at her, surprised by the outburst.

"Asami, you okay?" He asked before sitting down on the bed next to her.

"Y-yes!" She answered.

His eyes glowered, doubting that she was really okay. His sight falls on the unopened gift in her palms.

Wakatoshi asked her, "You still haven't opened it yet ?"

"Nope."

"This might actually help. You hungry?" He asked her before taking the small box in her hand.

She just nodded even if her thoughts couldn't process a single thing at the moment.

He slowly unwrapped the gift and her eyes were heavily staring at it.

They weren't a box of condoms.

They were a hell load of folded coupons from her favorite fast food chains and 24/7 restaurants inside.

Forget horny and wet, since Asami was now very soft at the gesture.

"Are you tired?" He asked her and stood up.

"Not at all." She answered him and stood beside him.

"Good, I'll just grab some sweats. Let's head out and get some discounted and free food from this." He told her and grinned. He wore some pants and before they were even going to leave her apartment he asks her, "Oh and why were you horny?"

"Don't mind that!"

"Okay, but if you want it all you have to do is ask." He gives out his hand for her to hold before they leave the room.

No way was she going to ask him that. She's too embarrassed. Asami gathered her willpower to stay calm.

"Okay, but what did you think I'd give you?" He asked her while they both head out of the apartment to go to the fast food restaurant and use up their coupons.

"Not gonna lie. It was shaped like a condom box so I thought. . . you were giving me condoms! Plus you said we were using it all so all kinds of thoughts got into my head!" She answered truthfully and lucky them, it was late and despite the city always bustling with busy people no matter the time, the area was secluded and it was just them.

He looked at her wide-eyed. She probably didn't see the other stuff inside it and he actually did leave at least three inside. He wasn't going to tell her that.

"So are you disappointed? Do you. . . want to do that?" He asked her, but he was getting shy too.

"N-no! This is cute, my thoughts are just. . . impure. Oh my god, I'm never going to heaven but hell because of this." She said.

He stops walking and asks her,

"Then do you want to bring heaven to each other?"

She blushes so badly and looks around to see if there were any passersby.

"What do you mean Wakatoshi?" She whispered.

"Let's just eat." He said blushing, dismissing his previous statement from earlier.

Besides, they could do that tomorrow.