Chapter Five - Across The Multiverse

After a brief journey, Arygyn led the Storm Hawks to the Guardian Sanctuary. The Storm Hawks were in awe of the ancient architecture of the Sanctuary. Arygyn soon led them to the inner sanctum.

Piper: Whoa....what is this place?

Arygyn: This is the innermost sanctum of our sanctuary. It holds an ancient power that has not been used for over a thousand years.

Aerrow: Will this help us defeat the Dark Aerrow?

Arygyn: The Dark Aerrow's power surpasses that even of Aolroth. The power that this room holds will give us a chance to fight back.

Finn: So what are we looking at? A super laser?! A magic sword?! Some kind of giant ancient robot?!

As Finn said all this, everyone in the room gave him a very confused look.

Junko: Uh Finn? I don't think that's what we're looking at here buddy.

Arygyn: Nothing so....over the top. As many of you know, the Dark Aerrow threatens not only this world, but the entire Multiverse. As such, we will need to reach out to the Multiverse to find those who can help us.

Arygyn then approached a strange looking altar. Without warning, he began speaking an ancient language. As he did, a ball of light emerged from the altar. Seeing this stunned everyone.

Aerrow: Whoa.....

Radarr got off from Aerrow's shoulders and hid behind Radarr's leg out of fear and uncertainty. As the sphere expanded, blinding light covered the room for a brief moment. When it passed, four mysterious figures were in the room. One looked like Aerrow who had the appearance of a Gargoyle. Another looked much like Piper, but was wearing clothes similar to what she normally wears but had a light brown overtunic. Another was a large muscular man with short blond hair, swept backwards, with two distinct tufts that stick up above his head, leaning slightly to each side, which cast a dark shadow over his face, hiding everything but his bright blue eyes. He wore blue and red armor. The last was a black haired girl wearing traditional Sky Knight armor who looked much like Master Cyclonis. As the figures came to, they looked around the room in confusion.

Alternate Piper: What....is this place? This....this isn't Atmosia!

The Gargoyle Aerrow saw the Prime Piper and was smitten.

Gargoyle Aerrow: Ah Piper! My mate! My love! You look....different! What strange magic has transformed you?

As the Gargoyle Aerrow was smitten with Piper, she became a blushing mess as Aerrow became slightly jealous. Meanwhile, the large muscular Sky Knight had a gigantic smile on his face while he was equally confused.

???: HAHAHA! IT SEEMS I TOOK A WRONG TURN AND ENDED UP IN THE FAR SIDE! HOW EMBARRASSING!

Black Haired Girl: The Far Side? How did I end up here again?

As the Gargoyle Aerrow was about to embrace Piper, his eyes soon saw the Cyclonis look alike. Upon seeing her, rage soon took hold.

Gargoyle Aerrow: Lark Cyclonis! I do not know how you're involved, but your plot against my Clan will end now!

Gargoyle Aerrow soon prepared to attack the Cyclonis look alike, but was stopped by Arygyn.

Arygyn: Halt. This is not your Cyclonis.

Gargoyle Aerrow: Wizard? What trickery is this? First you cursed my Clan to a thousand years of endless stone slumber, now you separate me from my Clan to this strange world?

Arygyn: I am not your Arygyn. This is no your Atmos.

Alternate Piper: Atmos? I'm not familiar with that System. Is it beyond the Outer Rim? What about the Empire?

Arygyn: You four have been summoned here to aid this Atmos of a threat that seeks to destroy reality itself.

Upon hearing this, the four new comers were shocked. To hear that there exists multiple realities seemed unreal. But Aerrow soon spoke.

Aerrow: Arygyn...who are they?

Arygyn: These were those I was able to find. First we Aerrow of Atmos 13. He is a Gargoyle and the leader of a Gargoyle Clan known as the Storm Hawk Clan

Gargoyle Aerrow: Greetings.

Arygyn: This is Piper of Atmos 77. She is a Jedi currently fighting a Galactic Empire not to separate from the Cyclonians.

Jedi Piper: Hello. I offer you my skills in the Force in this crisis.

Arygyn: This is All Might of Atmos 28. His Atmos is like our own with some differences. His is known as the greatest Sky Knight and the Symbol of Peace.

All Might: GREETINGS STORM HAWKS! WHILE YOU MAY NOT BE THE STORM HAWKS OF MY ATMOS, I HAVE A GREAT FEELING THAT YOU ARE JUST AS HEROIC! HAHAHA!

As All Might introduced himself, most of the Storm Hawks shot a look of confusion.

Arygyn: Lastly, this is Lark of Atmos 81. In this Atmos, Ace never betrayed the Storm Hawks in the battle against Cyclonia. Instead, he took Lark into the Far Side to train her to become a Sky Knight.

Upon hearing that Ace had betrayed the Sky Knights, Lark was stunned.

Lark: That....that can't be! Ace would never.....

Arygyn: I understand you all have questions, but time is against us. As we speak, the Dark Aerrow is preparing to unleash the Blackest Night on Atmos.

After that, the new comers along with the Storm Hawks followed Arygyn to his meditation chambers. Both the Storm Hawks and the visitors of the various alternate universes of Atmos me, it became clear that the threat of the Dark Aerrow truly was a force that could bring terrible destruction if not stopped.