Chapter Six - Strange Allies

After summoning the heroes from the Multiverse, Arygyn instructed the Storm Hawks as well as the other heroes to wait in the Inner Sanctum while Arygyn would meditate in his private chambers. The Storm Hawks were still trying to process what they had just witnessed. 

Piper: I still can't believe what we're seeing.....

Finn: At least these guys aren't trying to kill us like the last batch!

Gargoyle Aerrow: You've encountered something.....like this before?

Junko: Except those guys were total jerks! The Dark Aerrow is the one trying to destroy all of reality!

Upon hearing this, the others became concerned. Jedi Piper was the first to speak her thoughts on this. 

Jedi Piper: This is most troubling. I've never encounter a being dedicated to destruction for destruction's sake. This Dark Aerrow must be engulfed in the Dark Side.

Lark: The Dark Side? 

At this point, the Jedi version of Piper quickly realized that the Force didn't exist in the other versions of Atmos that her colleagues resided in. 

Jedi Piper: It's a long story. 

Gargoyle Aerrow: This world is strange to me. I have never seen anything so....grandiose before. Flying machines and magic crystals are far beyond what my Clan have experienced. 

Aerrow: And what's your Atmos like?

Gargoyle Aerrow: Long ago, it was a lush land filled with wonder. Man and nature coexisted in harmony. But the dark times came. 

Upon hearing this, Aerrow and the Storm Hawks realized that this story would most likely be tragic. 

Gargoyle Aerrow: We Gargoyles were looked down upon for our appearances. We protected them as was our sworn duty. One day, the humans we protected as well as one of our own betrayed us. Many of my kind were slaughtered. My Clan was spared through the curse of the wizard Arygyn. 

Upon hearing this, the room was saddened. 

Finn: Whoa....that's heavy.....

Gargoyle Aerrow: We were awakened from our eternal slumber by a detective. She has grown into an invaluable ally for the Clan as we seek justice. 

All Might: WELL SPOKEN, AERROW! SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE HERO!

Piper: You're called the Symbol of Peace, right?

All Might: THAT IS RIGHT, YOUNG PIPER! 

Finn and Junko found that statement hard to believe. In there mind, All Might looked rather goofy. That smile of his didn't exactly help. 

Finn: You're the Symbol of Peace? I find that hard to believe!

ALL MIGHT: THE PEOPLE OF ATMOS NAMED ME THAT! I DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO LIVE UP TO THAT TITLE! IF I MUST BECOME THAT SYMBOL TO GIVE PEOPLE HOPE, THEN I WILL GLADLY TAKE UP THAT MANTLE! I PROTECT THOSE WHO CANNOT PROTECT THEMSELVES WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE! WITH THAT SMILE, ALL WILL KNOW THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR!

As All Might gave his passionate speech, the Storm Hawks found themselves inspired by All Might's shining optimism. Piper soon set her eyes on Lark. 

Piper: What about you, Lark? What's your Atmos like?

Upon hearing that question, Lark remembered how dark and tragic her Atmos was. It was a constant battle just for survival. 

Lark: My Atmos is one of constant battle.

Aerrow: And the Sky Knights?

Lark: All but wiped out. Based on what Ace told me, the original Storm Hawks failed to defeat the Cyclonians and that resulted in a chain of events that led to the near annihilation of the Sky Knights.  

When Lark answered Piper's question, most of the Storm Hawks were in disbelief. The idea that the Sky Knights were nearly destroyed seemed unbelievable. 

Finn: Aw don't tell me we're bad guys!

Lark: Actually, most of you are fighting in the resistance. 

Aerrow: Most of us? 

Lark: I'm not familiar with you or your little furry friend. I'm sure Ace has, but this is the first time we've met. 

Aerrow didn't quite know how to process this information. Something about his absence in this alternate Atmos seemed out of place. But despite this, he understood just how vastly different the Multiverse could be. 

Stork: This is certainly interesting to say the least. I still say we're doomed either way. 

Gargoyle Aerrow: Heh. I see you're still the same, Stork. Always expecting doom from around the corner. 

Jedi Piper: The Stork in my universe is the same way. 

Finn: Can we all agree that Stork is the same buzzkill no matter what Atmos we live in?!

Stork: It's not my fault that I'm both a pragmatist and a realist. Not to mention I'm the oldest one in the room.....mostly. 

Aerrow: I think the best course of action is to wait for Arygyn to come up with a plan and we do the best we can to take down the Dark Aerrow before he could put our worlds in danger!

Gargoyle Aerrow: Well spoken, Aerrow. We are very much the same. Such leadership and bravery is to be expected from you. 

All Might: WE WILL DEFEAT THIS FOUL VILLAIN AND LIBERATE THE MULTIVERSE FROM HIS EVIL! WE SHALL STRIVE TOWARDS EXCELLENCE AND HEROISM! HAHAHA!

Jedi Piper: The Force will guide our actions. I will not allow a great evil such as this have free reign on the Multiverse. As a Jedi, I will aid you in this fight against evil. 

Lark: I will do whatever I can to help. I will fight by your side no matter what. 

In that moment, the Storm Hawks had found themselves strange allies in the form of the heroes of the Multiverse. They would unite against the threat of Dark Aerrow.