Chapter 7

Alexis's POV

We finally made it to Neverland and I looked at my surroundings. It looked like we were in a village full of pirates. I was so amazed at what I was seeing that I just noticed that Dad started walking off.

"Dad, what are you doing?!" I whispered to him.

"Peter, get back here. Get down. Get low. Hide!" Tink told Dad. But he didn't listen.

I then saw a few pirates walk up to Dad and started saying things that I couldn't hear from where I was standing. I don't know what Dad said, but the pirates started chasing him.

Me and Tink quickly followed after them and went to save Dad.

"Help me! Tinkerbell!" Dad yelled.

Tink then grabbed onto a pirate's shirt, which then caused him to look at her.

"You pixie devil! Aah!" The pirate said as he was thrown out a window.

I then quickly grab a glass bottle and hit a pirate with it, which caused the bottle to break. I then continue to fight the pirates with different items. To be honest, I was really good at fighting.

"Oh, my God, Alexis. When did you learn to fight?" Dad asked me. Oh, and Dad doesn't know that I learned how to fight in the past.

"Don't ask, Dad," I told him.

Dad and I put on a disguise to look like a pirate. Dad had his own disguise while I wore a pirate coat on top of my black shirt, along with a pirate hat. I then put my hair up underneath the hat so that it looks like I have short hair.

"If you insist on seeing Hook and desire to be alive when you do so, do exactly what I say, Peter. Your left arm is dead and hangs lifeless at your side," Tink said as she sat on top on Peter's pirate hat. Dad then follows Tink's orders.

"Lean on a crutch. Left foot turned in. Tilt you head and glare with your good eye. Now crack your mouth and drool. Now growl. Growl!" Tink told him as he followed her instructions. Dad then did a pirate growl, which got the attention of another pirate.

"How are you?" Asked the pirate.

"Not bad, and you?" Dad said back.

"Not bad," Said the pirate.

"All right," Dad finishes. I then giggle and shake my head a little.

Dad and I stop when we see a hook being sharpened. I was so amazed just by looking at it. The hook was then placed on a pillow, which was carried by another pirate. The pirate then started to walk away with it.

"Follow that hook," Tink told us. We do as she said and follow the hook.

We continued to follow it until we reached a pirate ship. We all aboard the ship and wait to see what happens next. The pirate that had the hook walks into a room and we all wait.

Sooner or later, the same pirate comes out and looks at all of us.

"Good morning, Neverland!" The pirate yells.

"Good morning, Mr. Smee!" The other pirates yell back to him, which is known by Mr. Smee.

"Tie down the main mast, mateys. 'Cause here he is, the cunning kingfish, the bad barracuda. A man so deep, he's almost unfathomable," Mr. Smee said, expecting to here people laughing, but heard silence instead.

"A man so quick, he's even fast asleep," Mr. Smee said, which then caused the pirates to laugh. "Thank you. Now let's give him a very big hand 'cause he's only got one," Mr. Smee said, which caused everyone, including me, to laugh as I leaned against a barrel.

"I give you the steel-handed stingray, Captain James Hook!" Mr. Smee said as another pirate exits from the room he was in. The rest of the pirates then chant his name as he comes out.

I get a good look at him and could see the evil lurking inside of him. He then turns to look at all of us.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Well, my stupid, sorry, parasitic sacks of entrails..."

Ouch. That hurt.

"Revenge is mine," Hook says as we all cheer.

"Long live the Hook!" A pirate yells.

"I baited that hook, and now I'm very proud to announce, we have his children," Hook stated.

All of them? Are you sure about that?

"Finally, I'm going to kill Peter Pan, that cocky boy who cut off my hand and fed it to the crocodile," Hook said, which caused everyone else to cheer.

"And who killed that crocodile?"

"Hook!"

"Who stuffed him?"

"Hook!"

"Who made him into a quiet clock?"

"Hook!"

"Who went into the other world and stole Pan's children?"

"Hook!"

"And who didn't believe I could do it? Who doubted me? Who amongst  us does not belong? Someone here does not belong. Someone amongst the loyal, I will weed you out," Hook said as he look at everyone in the crowd. He then points at someone in the crowd. 

"You! You! Yes," Hook said. Just as he was about to take his first step down the stairs, he looks down and then looks at Smee. "Where's the carpet, Smee?" Hook asked.

"Oh, sorry, sir," Smee say as he stomps his foot on the ground, which then causes the carpet to show up on the stairs. That was when Hook made his way down.

"You! You. That's right, you. No, not you. Not you. You," Hook said as he made his way to Dad and another pirate. This is going to be a close call. Who is he referring to?

"You. You bet against me bringing Pan back here, didn't you?" Hook asked as he went in front of the other pirate that was beside Dad. I then let out a sigh in relief.

"No," Answered the pirate.

"Ah. Tell your Captain the truth," Hook said. The pirate then started crying. "Oh, say it. Say it," Hook told him.

"I did," The pirate admitted.

"Yes, you made a boo-boo," Hook said.

"I did. I did," The pirate said.

"The boo box," Hook then said.

The what box?

Whatever it was, the pirate did not want to go in it. As they were putting the pirate in a chest, I turn to the side to see a net rising from below the deck. Inside the net held Jack and Maggie.

"Oh, no."