Chapter 14

Alexis's POV

Right now, we are sneaking into the village of the pirates and are trying to steal Captain Hook's hook. Once we made it, it looked like there was a baseball game happening. It reminded me of Jack's baseball game. Once we get close to Hook, we can see his hook just laying there.

Dad then makes his way over to it and was about to grab it until he looked ahead of him. Whatever he was looking at might of interested him. I got curious at what he was looking at, so I wanted to see.

"Hey, Don't Ask, can you give me a boost?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure," He said as I got on his shoulders and saw what was in front of me. It was Jack. He was about to bat.

"Jack! This is for all the games your daddy missed. Hook would never miss your game, son," Hook told Jack.

The pitcher, known as Smee, threw the first pitch, but Jack earned his first strike.

"Come on, Jack. You can do it," I mumbled to myself.

As Smee was about to throw the next pitch, a pirate was stealing second.

"He's stealing second!" A pirate in the crowd called out. This caused the pirate at home plate to fire his gun at the pirate. Once the pirate was shot, he fell to the ground.

Ooo. That's gotta hurt.

"No, no, no, no. Now stop it. We're playing this game according to Master Jack's rules. Bad form. Sit down now. Let's resume the game," Hook said.

Jack was ready to hit until he put his bat down and looked at the signs that the pirates were holding. It read, "Run home, Jack."

"Smee, no, no, no. They've got it backwards. Tell them to turn it around," Hook said.

"Switch!" Smee said, which caused the pirates that were holding up the signs to switch there positions, and the signs now read, "Home run, Jack." That got Jack to focus again.

As Smee was about to pitch, I was hoping it wasn't a curve ball, because Jack can't hit those. Once the ball was thrown to Jack, he actually hit it. That shocked.

He actually hit it!

Everyone cheered for him as he ran around all four bases and made it to home plate.

"My Jack!" Hook said. I was shocked to here him say that. I thought they were trying to kill Jack and Maggie.

Jack was then lifted by the pirates with Hook beside him as they walked off.

"That's my boy! You did it, son!" Hook then said.

But if Jack looks happy with them, does that mean he's going to stay?

My thoughts actually scared me. I don't want to lose him.

"You can put me down now, Don't Ask," I told him. Once I was put to the ground, I looked down and walked off. I was going back to the hideout. I didn't think it would end like this.

I will never see him again.