Chapter 17

Alexis's POV

The fighting took a while, and we tried our best not to be in it. Everything looked like it was going well, but it wasn't until Hook pinned Dad on a table that was close to the grinder as it turned on.

"You know you're not really Peter Pan, don't you? This is only a dream. When you wake up, you'll just be Peter Banning, a cold, selfish man who drinks too much, who's obsessed with success and runs and hides from his wife and children," Hook said.

That's not true. This isn't a dream. And Dad won't go back to... Wait, did Dad really drink too much?

Dad then looked at all of us ans we all smiled at him.

"I believe in you," Too Small told Dad.

"I believe in you," Latchboy said.

"I believe in you, Peter," No Nap said.

"I believe in you, Maggie said.

"You're Peter Pan," Jack told Dad.

"I believe in you, Dad," I said.

Then, Tink just came out of nowhere and looked at Dad.

"I believe in you, Peter Pan," She told Dad, which gave him the confidence he needed.

Dad then pushed Hook off of him, which caused hook to fall to the ground. He tried to grab his sword, but Dad beat him to it. Dad held the sword and then gave it back to Hook.

Hook took it, but what shocked me was that he used his hook and gave Dad a cut. I got mad.

"Bad form!" I yelled as I tried to make my way to Hook with my sword out, but was being held back by Don't Ask and Ace.

"Now we end this," Dad said, as he and Hook continued to sword fight. We then followed them as a few boys stood close to them while holding clocks that were ticking. This caused Hook to scream in fear as he took a few steps back.

He then turned around only to see the other lost boys holding clocks that were ticking. He then found himself surrounded by clocks.

"Hello. Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock. Hooks afraid of an old, dead croc.  I think not. I think James Hook's afraid of time ticking away," Dad joked as they continued to sword fight.

"Tick," Dad then said as he used his sword to and took off the wig Hook was wearing, which then landed on top of Too Small. Hook tried to attack, but Dad took his sword away and was now on the ground.

"Good form, Peter. I am fallen. Give me my dignity. You took my hand. you owe me something," Hook told Dad.

Dad then walked to Too Small and took the wig off of him and gave it back to Hook. He then pointed his sword to him.

"You killed Rufio. You kidnapped my children. You deserve to die," Dad said.

"Strike, Peter Pan. Strike true," Hook said.

But before Dad could strike him, Maggie grabbed his arm as Jack made his way to Dad.

"Daddy. Let's go home. Please? He's just a mean, old man without a mommy," Maggie begged.

"Yeah, Dad, let's go. He can't hurt us anymore," Jack agreed.

"Bless you, child. Good form, Jack. After all, what would the world be like without Captain Hook?" Hook said as he put on his wig.

"I want you to take your ship and go. And I never want to see your face in Neverland again," Dad said as he put his sword away and grabbed Jack and Maggie's hand. I then looked at Don't Ask, and he knew that I had to leave. I didn't want to leave.

Tears started to form in my eyes, then I started to walk towards Dad and my siblings. But, when I looked at Hook, I could tell he was planning something.

So, as Dad was about to come towards me, Hook got another sword that came out of nowhere and stood up.

"Fools! James Hook is Neverland!" Hook yelled as he charged towards Dad and my siblings. Hook then went in front of Dad as his back was against the giant crocodile that was stuffed. "Whenever children read, it will say, 'thus perished Peter Pan,'" Hook then said as he raised his hook up, ready to strike at my dad.

I quickly grabbed my sword and ran in front of him. I blocked his attack with my sword. Dad then grabbed his arm and stabbed his hook into the crocodile. This got Hook stuck and he wasn't able to get it unstuck.

"What's happening? What is happening?" Hook questioned as we all took  few steps back. The clock coming from the crocodile's mouth fell down just as Hook got his hook unstuck, but then fell when he tripped over it.

We then look up to see the crocodile growling as it started to fall towards Hook. That was when I closed my eyes as Don't Ask put his arms around me.

"I want my mommy!" Was the last thing I heard from Hook as a sudden thud was heard, and then silence.

I open my eyes to see that the crocodile was front face on the floor and Hook was nowhere to be seen. I then walk over to it and look inside it's mouth. I then get a better look when I go inside it's mouth and look up.

"Hook's gone," I stated as everyone got closer to it.

"Bangerang!" Dad cheered as we all cheered with him. I then go to Don't Ask and hug him as he hugs back. Hook was finally gone.