Chapter 10

Alexis's POV

All of the boys were standing by each other as Tink was talking to them.

"I could have told you, he can't do those things. He can't even play simple games. Hook has got his kids, and I've got three days, three days, to get him ready to fight, and I need everybody's help," Tink told them.

"Peter Pan's gots kids?" A little boy asked.

The cute boy from earlier looked at me as if he felt sorry for me. I just looked down.

I then saw Rufio draw a line on the ground with his sword as he stood on one side of it.

"You can't fly, fight, or crow. So, if any of you says this here scug ain't Peter Pan, cross the line," Rufio told everyone.

Dad then walked on the other side, and stood next to Rufio. I mentally face-palmed.

Tink then grabbed his strap that connects to his pants and pulls him back to the other side.

"What?" Dad asked.

"You are embarrassing me," Tink said as she let go of the strap. The rest of the boys then crossed the line. Some of the boys even grabbed my arm and gently pulled me with them.

As I stood beside all of the boys, I felt an arm go around my shoulder. I looked to the side to see that the arm belonged to Rufio. I didn't even want to look at him. I looked to my left to see that the cute boy was standing next to me. A little close, too.

We all then see a little boy on the other side of the line and was standing in front of Dad. He then started to observe Dad to see if he could see if he was Peter Pan. After a few minutes, he finally spoke.

"Oh, there you are, Peter," The little boy said.

Some of the boys, including me, crossed the line and stood beside Peter. As I stood there, the boys started to observe him.

"But, Peter, you've grown up. You promised never to grow old," A boy said.

"His nose got real big," The cute boy said, which caused me to giggle at what he said. He then looked at me and smiled as if he liked my giggle. I then blushed a little. And I bet he did, too.

"Well, welcome back to Neverland, Pan the man," Said another little boy.

"Don't listen to that stinking fairy and that brainless fungus. I got Pan's sword. I'm the Pan now. You think this guy's going to take it from me, Rufio?" Rufio stated, which caused everyone from Dad's side to go back to Rufio's side, except for me and the little boy.

"Wait. If Tink believes, maybe he is," The little boy said. This caused the same boys to come back on Dad's side.

"Are you going to follow this drooler against Capitan Hook?" Rufio asked. This caused the boys to go back on Rufio's side, again.

"What's he doing here if he's not Peter Pan, huh? He don't look happy here. And who are them kids Hook's got? Give him a chance," The little boy continued to say. Dad then stood up.

"Those are my kids. And Hook is going to kill them unless we do something. Help me. Please?" Dad begged.

"Yeah, come on! Give him a chance!" Tink said.

Hopefully the can help us and get my siblings back. Hopefully.