Chapter 11

Alexis's POV

So, now that I was here, some of the boys got a chance to know me, and I got a chance to know some of the boys' names. There was Don't Ask--the cute boy--, Too Small, Pockets, Ace, Thud Butt, No Nap, Latchboy, etc.

Right now, Dad is having a work out while the boys are giving him instructions. We are all running along side with hi, while he had Too Small on his back. While he was working out, the boys we singing a song.

Pick 'em up!
Pick 'em up!
Move 'em down!
Move 'em down!

Pick 'em on up!
Pick 'em on up!
Move 'em on down!
Move 'em on down!

Ain't no time to celebrate!
You are old and overweight!

Got to lose a million pounds!

Dad is now reaching down and trying to touch his feet while a few boys do it with him.

Get your fat butt off the ground!

Reach on down and touch you toes!
How long since you looked at those?

Dad then started to run on different bridges while carrying a few items.

Shape up!
Shape up!
Lose weight!
Lose weight!

Get thin!
Get thin!

Gotta win!

Dad then started to do jumping jacks.

Jumping jacks are good for you!

Now your face is turning blue!

Now Dad is dragging two boys while they hold onto his legs. As this is happening, I could see Rufio admiring his sword.

Swing your arms around your back!
Swing your arms around  your back!

Give yourself a heart attack!

Got to train!
Got to train!
In the rain!
In the rain!

Everyone are now in the snow and are throwing snow balls at each other. As Dad gets hit by a snow ball, Rufio howls.

In the sun!
In the sun!
In the snow!
In the snow!

We are now in the basketball court and continue to train my dad.

Ten below!

Got to move!
Got to move!
Got to groove!
Got to crow!

Now Dad is practicing to sword fight with Rufio.

"Go easy on me. I'm a beginner," Dad told Rufio.

"Fight, gramps. Give it your best shot," Rufio said.

"Rufio's only trying to help, Peter. Listen. Learn," Tink told Dad.

"Okay. You ready? I don't want to hurt you," Dad said as he swung his sword at Rufio but missed. He then tried again, but that caused Rufio to go behind him and slice Dad's strap.

"Watch your skin. You don't have armor on," Ace stated.

"Be bangerang, old man," Rufio said. He then did a battle cry, which caused everyone to do one, and then Dad. He then ran at Rufio and tried to attack him, but missed, again. This also caused Dad's pants to fall down.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud. It was so funny. I then saw Don't Ask look at me and chuckled a little. I then smiled at him, which he smiled back.

We were now near a lake full of paint and the boys started to put paint on my Dad as he had no shirt on.

"What are you doing? How does this help me get my kids back? What do I have to do next?" Dad asked.

"Next, time to fly," Thud Butt said as he had a slingshot out.

Dad was then placed on a giant slingshot and looked a bit scared. Some kids were holding up signs to think of a happy thought and some kids just shouted it out to him.

"All you need is one happy thought, Peter. Just one happy thought, and it will make you fly," Tink told him.

"I got it! Not being in this slingshot would make me very HAPPY!" Dad yelled as Rufio cut the rope and Dad went flying in to the air, but not really.

At first he was going up, but then ended up going down into the lake full of paint. This was going to take a while.