Chapter 12

When I woke up we were there. I was still tangled in Harry’s limbs and he was staring down at me. When I couldn’t resist any longer I tilted my head up and gave him a small kiss.  I really could have stayed like that forever, but I really had to get up and start picking out their outfits So after a minute of running my hands through his hair I said, “Babe I have to go.”

Then his grip tightened. “No you don’t have to go.”

“If you want to look good than I do.”

He pouted, but didn’t loosed his grip. So I started trying to wiggle out of his grip, which was a bad choice, because next he started tickling me, and I am very very ticklish.  I was in a fit of laughter when he crashed his lips to mine, which turned into a quick five minute make out sesh. When I finally pulled away breathlessly I said, “Alright I really do have to go.”

“Fine but I have one thing to say first.”
I sat up and he continued, “I think we should tell management and start sharing a hotel room.”

That was smart I guess. I was a little worried about what they might say but it had to happen at some point so I guess now was as good as ever. “Alright Ill just tell Paul when I go in the morning.”

“You sure you wanna do it by yourself.”
“Ya I do. I mean I want to show you I really do want this. Also jsut have to talk to him anyway”

“Alright then saves my thirty minutes of sleep.” He said with a laugh. 
With that and a quick kiss I was gone.

I walked into the arena like I do every morning looking for Paul. He started telling me where the dressing room was before I even asked.  When he was finished is started, “I actually have something else to say Paul if your have a minute.”

“Ya sure I do.”

“So I wanted to talk to you about Harry… and I.”

“What about you.”
“Well we are seeing each other I guess. Not I guess we are dating and I wanted to tell you before all of the media knows.”
“Nina thanks for telling me. Honestly though it will be great for Harry he needs some maturity and whether you want to or not it will be great media attention.”

“Oh my gosh. That is such a relief I was worried you would be angry.”
“Never at you miss Nina.”

“Also could you make sure we are in the same hotel room now?”

“Of course. Maybe he will be on time now.”

I gave him a tight hug and then replied, “Thank you. ”

“Its nothing.” He returned with a warm smile.

I smiled and walked over to the dressing room and began to lay out the boys outfits. I was finished before I knew it and I head out to find the boys and tell them. I quickly found them fooling around with a soccer ball in a big open area of concrete and a makeshift goal in a hallway. I am always up for a quick game of soccer or football as the boys would tell me. So I came right up and stole the ball from Zayn. Not to brag, but I was an awesome soccer player in my glory days and even though Louis played soccer I was still equally as good as him. So in one awesome fucking run I schooled Harry, Niall and Louis, leaving only Liam in the goal where I rocketed the ball in the top 90. All the boys looked very defeated and shocked. Everyone had dropped what they were doing and were now applauding me. Probably annoyed with their game in the first place. Their applause only made me gloat more making sure to be extra sarcastic with my victory dance.

I took my final bow and then told the boys to stop messing around and get to rehearsals.  They all left with a yes ma’am knowing that I meant business. I was finished for the day and had done all my schoolwork in advance so I decided to take a day to go shopping for a couple things. I wanted some new clothes but there were also some necessities like I haven’t shaved my legs in a solid week. I took Paul’s car which was really just the management teams so I was allowed to take it whenever. It was still pretty awesome rolling up to a regular store in a matte black range rover though.