Chapter 20

Harry did some sort of fancy handwork and opened the door behind his back never breaking contact from my lips. I slammed the door behind me and we made our way towards the bed.  I ripped Harry’s shirt over his head and ran my hands down his toned abs. Harry unzipped my dress and it fell to the ground. Pooling at my feet. As soon as it did Harrys hands slid away from my body as he stepped back ward. I was slightly confused, until I noticed his eyes raking up and down my body.

“Are you trying to kill me?” He said in a quiet husky voice.

“What?”

“You don’t even know. Look at you. You look sexy as hell right now. Beautiful too.” He added quickly at the end. I looked down and I realized what he was talking about. I looked quite slutty if you asked me. I still had my thigh high black boots, which clung to me. Then I had a black lace bra with matching underwear.

I wanted to take the moment to be in control, and show him that I was fucking sexy.

“Pants off now.” I said pointing my finger at him.

“Yes ma’am.”

He wiggled out of his jeans pulling his boxers down too. I stared for a second. I mean he really was hot as hell. He was perfect.

“Sit on the bed.” I commanded and he complied. Once he was sitting I slowly made my way toward him. I leaned down putting my hands on both of his thighs, not touching his package. I knew it was frustrating him. He put his hands on my hips and tried to pull me toward him.

“Hands off.” I said in my sexiest voice. He complied and a stayed leaned over and placed a kiss on his shoulder before brushing my lips to his, which earned a moan. Then I backed up and stood about five feet away from him.

I put my foot up on a chair and slowly unzipped my boot, and then did the other one. I stood and unclasped my bra next and let it fall to the ground.

“Shit Nina.” That made me almost lose my cool, but instead I hooked each thumb in the top of my panties and slowly slid them off.

Then instead of walking to Harry I said what I wanted.

“I want you Harry. Now take me.”

He didn’t need to hear that a second time he stood up as I met him at the end of the bed.  He grabbed me and pressed his lips to mine. His tongue slipped in easily and he hoisted me up before turning around and falling on top of me.

We quickly scooted us up to the top of the bed. Then he pinned both of my arms above me, and started kissing my neck. He made his way back to my lips.

He slowly slid into my entrance. I screamed his name. He picked up his pace and I dug my fingers into his back. Which earned some profanity. I was moaning the whole time. We came together within minutes. He collapsed on to of me before rolling off of me.

“That was fucking hot.” I said as a matter of fact.  

“What the hell did you do go to teasing class. I almost lost it when you unzipped your damn boots.”

I rolled over and gave him a long kiss as he opened up his arms and I rolled into his side. I placed my hand on his chest and he put his big hand over mine.

After I pulled away from the kiss I said, “That’s what five months of no sex does to a woman.”

“Well I promise you never have to go that long again.”

“Good.”
“I love you baby. You know that right?”
I gave him a quick kiss. “I love you more.”

“Not possible.”

“Oh its very possible and very true.”

“I am positive I love you more.” What the hell is wrong with us and being so cheesy. It was cute though. After going back and forth a few more times. He started tickling me. Instead of getting slapped like last time it ended in sex.

We made love several times before falling asleep in each other’s arms.  Everything was finally right.

Author’s Note:

There are only a few chapters left.  Hope you guys like it.

~Sophia