Chapter 14

We got to the club and possible the most amazing thing of my life happened. As we got to the door their was a huge line wrapping around the block. However the boys just got to walk right up to the front and get in. All of the girls in the line had their eyes locked on Harry but he didn’t seem to notice. He gripped my hand as we made our way through the paps and they were all shouting for my name but we just kept walking.

At the door a man waited for us and then took us back to a VIP area with a table in the corner. Harry ordered a round of shots and I thought one couldn’t hurt, but I had never really been drinking, because obviously I wasn’t of age in the US. The shot burned my throat and everyone laughed at me.

Niall said, “Wow I thought you were cool until now.”

“Give me a break I have never taken a shot its illegal in the US.”

“Excuses excuses” replied Zayn.

“Whatever I’m gonna go dance losers.”

Then I left them for the dance floor. I made my way through the crowd and found a spot where I could see the booth. I put my hands and the air and jumped for a second with the beat then I came down just swaying my hips and letting the music take over. I saw Niall all over some girl, but the rest of the boys just sat at the table sipping on their beers. I wanted Harry to come dance with me so I locked eyes with him, and motioned for him with my finger. When he shook his head no I pouted then started dancing again. I felt somebody’s hands on my waist, but they weren’t Harry’s so I moved away. I found Harry’s eyes again which were now red with anger. So in the most seductive way I could, I danced for him and only him. My eyes never left his and I ran my hands through my hair. After only a minute Harry was walking towards me.  He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him outside. He let go of my wrist to hold my hand. I was very confused, “Harry what are you doing? I was dancing for you.”

“I know what you were doing, but every other guys eyes were on you too and I didn’t like it.”
“Wow Mr. Jealous. They don’t get take me home do they so stop being so mad.”

“I know, but I was done with that. We had sexy know lets do romantic.” That sparked my interest right away. “What does that mean?” I questioned with a smile.

“You will see.” Then the car was brought around and Harry and I got in. We drove for a while in a nice silence as I took in all of the surroundings. As we approached the Eifel tower and it came into my view I realized what he was doing. He was taking me to see the Lit up tower like he promised,

We climbed out of the car and headed hand and hand toward the base. About half way there I stopped and tugged Harry back and leaned into him. I looked up and just took in the beauty. “It’s magical.”

“It is amazing all of the lights and the history is amazing.”

“I love it. Thank you.”
“It’s pretty, but the view from inside of the city is almost better.”

So then he led me all the way to the base and we climbed up the stairs.

Once at the top I stood in awe for at least five minutes looking out taking in all of the beauty. I also was thinking about how amazing this experience was right now. I was standing her with a perfect job, an amazing view of the city of lights, and the man I loved. I loved Harry and I wanted to tell him, but I was scared so I just stayed in silence.

After another minute Harry let go of my hand and then put his arm around my shoulder. He pulled me in close to his body and placed a kiss in my hair. Another moment of silence passed. Then Harry whispered, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Then I tilted my head up to meet his lips. The kiss was soft, and full of love not lust. There was no tongue just his beautiful lips molded to mine.  After we broke away from the kiss we just held onto each other for a while. The moment was perfect, but I was getting tired and we had to get up super early in the morning to travel to the next city.

“Thank you. It is beautiful.”

“You deserve to see all the beauty in the world.”

Then he took my hand and we made the decent. We got down the stairs and then we walked the short distance to the car. I fell asleep on the way home and woke up as we pulled up to the hotel valet.

“I would carry you in. but the paps would have a show so you’re going to have to walk.”

“Good thinking. Never carry me in front of them.” I replied half sarcastic, but also thinking of all the nasty rumors if they were to see that.

Once we got up to our room I took my clothes of until I was just in my underwear and climbed into bed. Was I really that comfortable around Harry? I think I was just too tired to care right now. He climbed into bed with just boxers on and pulled me into his arms. I rolled over so he was spooning me and then we fell asleep. I woke up to Harry’s hot breath on my neck. It was tickling me and I couldn’t take it anymore before I had to roll over. I looked into Harry’s face and I reached out and put my hand on his cheek. He looked so peaceful his chest slowly rising and falling. He started waking up, and brought his hand to mine. He finally opened his eyes and we just looked at each other.

“I love you.” I said.

‘I love you.” He replied.

“I like to say it.”

“I like to hear it.”

We just lay there snuggled up in each other for a few more minutes. Then I had to get in the shower. I slowly walked toward the small bathroom, Harry catcalling after me seeing I still only had underwear on.

I was almost done with my shower when Harry came into the bathroom. He started brushing his teeth and I thought about how domestic this felt. I got out and Harry got in.
I walked to my suitcase pulling out some leather leggings, with some thigh high boots, and a Nirvana t-shirt.

After Harry and I were completely ready we walked down stairs, Harry carrying both our bags like a gentleman and we made our way onto the bus. We were on our way to Madrid, which was our last stop in Europe before we had a couple days off and started on the US part of the tour.

Authour's Note: 

What will happen when Nina gets back to the states. Will her parents be happy with Harry? What will the tabloids say?