II

Iris's P.O.V. (Point of View)

We walked together to the nearby diner. "I heard the diner we're going to is great." I said, smiling.

"So, would you like to listen to some music?" He said also smiling.

"Of course!" I said as he put his headphones over my ears. "So, what drew you to dye your hair silver?"

"I didn't dye it, it's natural." He smirked.

I scoffed in disbelief. "Really?" I said. "I don't believe you."

"Maybe you will soon." He smirked as we walked into the diner.

We sat down as a woman named Lorraine came to us. "So, what'll it be?"

"Two milkshakes, fries and?" Peter said then looking at me, pointing his fingers in my direction.

"A cheeseburger." I smiled. The woman went away and then Peter and I started talking to each other.

"We're friends now, right?" I asked smiling.

"Obviously." He smirked. Then I was thinking about telling Peter about her abilities. No, I just met him today. I don't know if I could trust him. What if he'll get scared or weirded out and will avoid me?

Then, the waitress gave us our food. I took a bite of my burger. "So, why haven't we met before?" Peter asked me as I was sipping some of my milkshake.

"Well, we unfortunately have no classes together, so all I could do is talk to you in the hallway. I wish we met before. We could get to know each other more. You could gain my trust- I'm sorry I have trust issues... from previous... nevermind." I explained.

"No, it's fine. So, you enjoying your burger?" He noticed me eating it quickly.

"I just didn't have breakfast and the lunch at school is disgusting, so I only ate a little bit." I replied.

"Well I could get you more food if you want.." Peter said.

"That would be great, but I'm already full from shoving this burger in my mouth." I said giggling. Then I looked up at him. He was looking into my eyes as I was looking into his. It was a beautiful deep brown color like chestnuts. It was a moment when we locked eyes and didn't take our eyes off one another until the waitress slapped the bill on the table. We both flinched. I blushed after and looked down at my hands fiddling with each other on my lap.

"I'll pay." Peter said to me, smirking.

"What a gentlemen." I said also smirking.

We left the diner. I was full from gobbiling up that giant burger. Peter seemed special. I don't know but I think I like him. Not as a friend. Maybe I love him. No! He's just my friend and we just met today. I'm crazy. "So can I call ya Pete? Petey?" I asked him trying to closen our bond.

"No way." He said to me. "I hate that nickname. Try something else." He smirked. I loved when he does that. His dimples showing and his beautiful chestnut eyes. No! Get yourself together, Iris. You just met him today, remember?

"Silvie?" I said patting his head. His silver hair was soft... No!!! Stop doing this, Iris. You don't love him and aren't crushing on him, alright?

"Well, I guess but don't call me that at school." He said, smirking. His smirk was adorable. I couldn't resist it. You never felt this way before. Why is this happening? We were walking to his house. I couldn't wait to meet his family. We passed his mailbox that was labeled "Maximoff." He opened the door.

"Peter is that you?" A distant voice came from upstairs.

"Yep, Mom! I also have a friend over!" He said loudly to I assumed was his mom.

"Alright there's pizza in the fridge, call me if ya need me!" She yelled back.

"Who's this?" A cute little voice asked from behind. She was a little girl wearing a pink princess dress. I assumed that was his little sister.

"This, Lorna, is Iris Reyes." Peter said to her. Then, she went to him and whispered in his ear, "She looks beautiful!"

"I know, right?" He replied quietly. I blushed, hearing his voice in my head saying, "She probably didn't hear."

"So, let's go to my room." He said holding my wrist, leading me downstairs.

"Wow! Look at all this stuff!" I exclaimed. There were games and stuff. I crossed my arms, "You're not a kleptomaniac, are you?" I chuckled.

"Me? A kleptomaniac? No way!" He smirked. I could tell he was lying, I read his mind and I giggled. We played a couple of games until it was 11 pm.

"Alright, good night, Silvie. I'm going to my apartment now." I said turning back as I waved goodbye.

"B-but it's awfully late.. I mean you could- sleep over if it's okay with your aunt.."

I smiled, "Yeah, I'll call her." I head upstairs and asked Ms. Maximoff for the telephone. I then dialed Amy.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Oh hey Iris!" She responded.

"So it's pretty late. And I can't go to our apartment at 11:23pm." I said, looking at my watch.

"So, you're asking me if you could sleep over? Sure. Just as long as you go to school on time and get to the apartment at dismissal. Alright?"

"Yep. Love ya bye!"

"Bye!"

And she hung up. I went back to Peter's room. "So is that a yes?" He asked as he noticed me smiling.

"Yep." I said. "Where do I sleep?"

"I could sleep on the floor." Peter said.

Peter's P.O.V.

"No, you-you could sleep on the couch.. with me if you'd like." Iris said. Wow. I didn't know a girl like this existed.

"I mean if you really want to sleep on the-" Iris interrupted me.

"You should be comfy too. You're thr one who's letting me sleep over. It's alright, I'll give ya space." She said as she hopped on the couch patting a spot next to her. She's just too cute. I might even be in love with this girl.. but I just met her..
I woke up and Iris was right next to me. Her arm was over me. She looked so cute when she was sleeping... I then woke her up and we walked to school together after getting ready.

~A couple months later~

Iris and I were close friends now. We knew each other's secrets- well not my mutant abilities. It's been a couple months, but what if she'll get scared and run away?