XII

"Hey, Peter? Can we go to the library? I totally-" Then she felt a gust of wind and Peter was holding a book.

"You didn't steal that, did you?" Iris asked, raising an eyebrow, trying to hide her smile.

"You know me too well, Iris," Peter smirked.

The book read "History of New York, New York." She opened the book and tried to look for "Azrail Gailman Inc." Peter slightly bent down, looking at the book.

"It's a lab... a factory," Iris read, "Scientist Azrail Gailman got fired from various careers. His experiments were invariably deadly, and he constantly risked other's lives. He's been in penitentiary 5 times. He recently escaped by alien technology. Rumors say that he currently has an invisible lab and cannot be perceptible. Who knows what he's going to do to the world after years of evil planning?" She pointed at the words as she read.

"What-what year was this published?" Peter asked.

Iris went to the front pages. She traced her fingers on the page. "Uhh... 1985." She read. "3 years ago..."

"3 years of planning then, huh?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, I guess... I wonder what he's... doing." Iris said. "How long have my parents been... abducted anyway?"

"I'm sure they'll tell us that after we save them." Peter smiled and kissed her forehead.

"How are we going to find him, Peter? His place is... invisible. And he probably moved his location or factory whatever because 'Location'? 'Unknown'!" Iris stressed.

He hugged her and rubbed her back. "You're really smart, rainbow... I'm sure you'll figure it out... I'm an idiot."

"Peter, please. If anything, you're my idiot." She grinned.

They stopped hugging and Iris planted a kiss on his cheek and put her hands on his shoulders. "You're really smart, Peter. You just don't know it."

A smile crept upon his lips.

"So, how is everything going to... go? Are we going to go now or-"

"Yes. I know everything is all sudden but... my parents could... die... again... it's weird, right?" Iris said.

"Well, this Gailman guy probably faked their death when he kidnapped them," Peter replied.

"Yeah..." There was just a short pause. "So how are we going to... find them?"

"Alright, this is a stupid idea but... you can send a telepathic message to your parents. Like how your dad did?" Peter shrugged.

"Peter, that's not stupid, it's genius!" Iris smiled. She closed her eyes. And opened them. Her eyes turned white.

Peter looked at her and smiled. After a while, she opened them. "There."

"What did you... say?"

"I asked them to give me any clues, any visuals on where they are... I hope they see it in time." Iris frowned.

Peter got his finger and lifted her head. "Hey... I'm sure your parents are still alive." He paused and smirked. "So, while we wait for them to see it..."

Iris looked at him and grinned. Peter waltzed her into their room and closed the door behind them.

~7 minutes later~

As the blankets covered their naked bodies, Peter was giving Iris love bites on her neck. She was moaning and gasping until she had another message.

Her eyes turned white and she became still. As if she was paralyzed. It always did this whenever she had these messages. She saw the world through her father's eyes.

She saw vivid green grass. Then, she saw very tall trees and then, a marking on one. It said "T+U" with a heart around it. Then, she saw logs and other things around.

"Iris? Iris?" Peter said, trying to get her attention.

Her eyes finally turned back to normal and she blinked.

"Was it... do you know where they are?"

"Not-not exactly. All I saw was trees. One with a "T+U" carving with a heart around it. Then, just a log... that's all. Peter, how are we going to find them? There could be a million trees saying "T+U" and-"

"Shh... we will find them... and I know this is important but... why did they have to give you the message during-"

Iris slapped his arm and Peter said ow. "Peter, this is important. As much as I want to do this with you," Iris smirked. "I need to find my parents. Go put on some clothes. And put mine on me please." Peter smiled. Then, they were still on the bed except they were wearing pajamas.

"What are your parents going to say about... y 'know." He gestured at her hickeys on her neck.

"I'll just... hide them... with my jacket. And my parents are going to approve of you."

"Thanks. Now, let's find your parents." He smiled. Then, he grabbed her leather jacket and put it on her.

"You sound so confident and hot, Maximoff," Iris smirked.

He smiled as his dimples were showing.

"Actually, Peter. I... I have a suit. It's like, it helps... control my powers." She went toward the closet. Peter followed, looking curious. She put all the clothes from the floor aside and there was a keypad. She inserted the numbers, "7383" and she was lifting a trapdoor camouflaged with the carpet. There was a folded, black suit.

"Nice," Peter said. "Hey, why is it 7383?"

"2 is abc, 3 is def, 4 is ghi, 5 is jkl, 6 is mno, 7 is pqrs, 8 is tuv, and 9 is wxyz."
Iris replied.

Peter had a puzzled face. "Its PETE." I could only put in 4 letters, so it was just Pete." Iris giggled.

"Aww... your PIN is named after me... how sweet," Peter smirked.

"Well, I'm going to change so you can... actually. Since I only know how to put this on, you don't have to put this on for me..." Iris smiled.

"So should I just what... get out of your room?"

"No way, Maximoff." She held the suit with her left hand and got Peter by the collar, pulling him closer to her face. "You can just stay here while I change. You see me naked during sex." She grinned as Peter smirked.

~3 minutes later~

"You ready, Peter?" Iris asked, wearing the suit.

"Of course." He smiled as he carried her bridal style, holding the back of her neck.

"Then, let's go." Iris smiled.