III

(Still Peter's P.O.V.)

In the morning, Iris and I would hang out behind the bleachers. We would sit down and talk about random things. I love seeing her smile. This morning, the bell rang. We had no classes together but we often get to hang out when we have the chance. "Hey, Iris!" I called her when she was walking away to class.

"Yes?" She said, smiling. I couldn't resist her beautiful smile.

"My house today, right?" I invited her.

"Yep! Only if you let me listen to more of your awesome music!" She said smirking. I smirked as we walked to our separate classes.

3rd Person P.O.V.

School finally ended for the day. Iris was excited to see Peter after school. "Hey." She said to Peter. "Do ya think you can um visit my apartment?"

"Sure." He said, smiling.

"Cool!" She said happily. As they were walking together, they were pretty close. Their hands were brushing against each other and both of them wanted to hold each other's hands. Iris thought it would ruin their friendship and make everything awkward. Peter just thought that Iris didn't like him back. They finally went to the apartment and Iris opened the door to her room.

"Nice," Peter said, looking everywhere.

"Hey, Amy. This is my friend, Peter!" Iris said as her Aunt Amy came near the entrance.

"Hey, Peter!" She then went to Iris and whisper yelled, "I didn't know you were going to bring a friend over! The apartment is NOT clean!"

"It's fine." She whispered back.

"Well, make yourself at home, Peter," Amy said heading to the kitchen. Then Iris held Peter's wrist and lead him to her room.

Peter put his headphones from his neck on Iris's ears. She recognized the song playing. "Fearless by Pink Floyd!" She exclaimed. "I love this song!" She smiled as Peter smirked. Then she mumbled some of the lyrics and said some words from it loudly. "Hmmm and I'll climbbb.. hmmmama fearlessly the idiot faced the crowd." She was drumming her fingers on the table.

While Iris was jamming out, Peter noticed a red electric guitar. "Wow! You play the guitar??" He exclaimed.

Iris put her headphones on her neck. "Yeah! Played it since 10." She smiled.

"That's awesome!" Peter said. "Could you uh play for me?"

"I sound really bad, it's been a long time since I played," Iris said quietly.

"I doubt you sound bad," Peter replied smiling.

Then, Iris handed his headphones to him and walkman. She grabbed her guitar. But when she played a chord, she turned invisible and then apparent. Uh-oh.

I'm sorry this chapter was short! I wanted to leave a cliffhanger :) It's okay, there's still a lot more chapters left ♡♡♡