Iris's P.O.V.

I woke up. It was the same day, though it was now 11:13 pm. Peter was sleeping beside me, our clothes still off, but the blanket covering us. I used my telekineses to grab the glass of water in the table beside the bed and swallowed a whole lot. I was sitting on the side now, covering my chest and below with the blanket. This felt crazy. I have a lot of sex with Peter, but it was different, despite the fact I told him not to use a condom this time. It was rough and more passionate than ever. He was sweet but demanding. It was very intense. Kissing him was addicting. The bittersweet taste of his soft lips.

I'm now concerned about my parents and Ledger. They presumably died. Tears flew down as I thought about it. What's worst is that I didn't even say goodbye. I whimpered. Then, I felt a trail of kisses all over my bareback. It was from Peter.

"Hey, rainbow." His pure, sweet voice said to me. I wiped my tears. "Are you... okay?" He said between his kisses.

"I don't know," I replied, squeezing the blanket with my hands as it covered my body. He then slid next to me as the blanket covered his lap.

"I'm sorry... but we still don't know if... y 'know if they could still be alive..." He said. They can but... not everything goes the way you want it to. More tears flew down my cheeks as my eyes started to become red and puffy.

"Don't... don't cry, please? I hate seeing you like this... do you... want to watch television?" He asked. What if the news shows up about it?

"I... I don't feel like it..." I shuddered. "We should sleep now..."

"We already did, but we apparently woke up at this time. We could watch something..." Peter said. He amazes me. He would do anything to make me feel better.

"I'm... afraid, Peter. What if the news talks about... Gailman and... Ledger and..." I paused as one tear trickled down. "M-my parents."

He hugged me from the side and rocked me as I was in his arms. "I love you, Peter. I always have, okay?" I said.

"I know, rainbow. I love your beautiful smile, your amazing laugh, your kindness, and your gorgeous body... there's only one thing I would you would change about you." That stung. Hopefully, he meant something else. I know it.

"What?" I asked in curiosity. I hope it wasn't anything about my personality or my body.

"Your last name." He smirked. I started laughing.

"Nice one, slick!" I giggled.

"See? Your laugh is amazing. And... I'm here. You don't... you don't have to cover yourself when I'm here... unless you're uncomfortable." I held in a laugh as a smile crept upon my lips.

"You sure you love me not only because of my breasts?" I added.

"Iris. There are too many things I love about you. I can't list them all." I blushed and giggled at his comment.

"Alright, I trust you." I laughed. I finally settled down from laughing. I put my head on his shoulder and placed my right hand on his bare chest. "I love you," I whispered.

"I know." He whispered back. "So, television?" He asked.

"Sure... just please do not put on the news," I exclaimed. I hope he doesn't. And I hope they stopped the bomb.

"I solemnly swear." He said putting his left hand up and putting his right hand on my hand that was on his chest. I giggled. He grabbed the remote on the table.

Then, he turned on the T.V. 'Family Ties' was on. "Nah." He said. Peter changed the channel and it was playing 'Growing Pains.' "No thanks." Then, he changed it and 'Alf' was playing. "Nope... Nah... Nopety no."

Then the news was on. "Don't... don't change it," I told him putting his arm that's holding the remote down as it was pointing towards the T.V.

"Next up, Andrea Bennington on the news." A man said on the television.

"Thanks, Matt. Earlier today, there has been an explosion in the forest of New York. They found that this was scientist Azrail Gailman's lab from 3 years ago, after escaping prison. He has been kidnapping mutants to steal their abilities. It was very deadly. But now let's honor those who risked their lives: Ledger Nickson, Elise Reyes, and Markus Reyes. They have been found dead in the site, as well as Gailman. This is Andrea Bennington, New York News."

I started sobbing. Tears fell down and I tried covering them. I felt Peter's warm touch on my shoulder and hip. He hugged me.

"Shh..." He comforted me.

"P-Peter... t-th-they-they're d-d-e-ad-d..." I said, as my throat dried up from the crying, making me stutter. I then gulped.

"I love you, Iris." He said as he held me in his arms.

"I-I love you t-too..." I said, crying even more. I had a mental breakdown. I kept sobbing. I felt Peter's warm lips attach to my shoulder as he kissed it. I kept sobbing until I finally calmed down. He rubbed my back and kissed my cheek.

"You deserve to be happy." He said, looking at me. His chestnut orbs staring into mine. We locked eyes. Then, he leaned forward and attached his lips to mine. It was delicate and not rough. I kissed him back, licking his lips. It didn't take long but it wasn't short either. We finally pulled away. I bit my lip.

"Peter," I said. "You're one of those guys who come once in a lifetime... I don't know what I will do without you..." What I said was true. He is full of love, respect, charms, and amaze.

"No one... no one ever said that to me. Or anything like that." He replied. "I love you too, rainbow... you can never be replaced..." We both smiled and then hugged. I was on his lap now, my chest against his as we hugged. Then, I pushed him and myself down on the bed as I put the blanket over us. He smirked.

"Round two?" He asked.

"No way, bud! We're gonna... sleep." We weren't in the right position on the bed. Our legs were dangling since we lay down on the width position. I was already on top of him.

"Please?" He said in a childish voice, extending the 'e'.

"I'm..." I faked a yawn. "Kinda exhausted from last round..."

"You've faked that yawn!" He tittered as I laughed.

"I know you know." I smiled.

"What will convince you?" He questioned. Wow, this boy never quits.

"I mean... hmm... you don't need to." I smiled and kissed him roughly. He kissed back as his hands cupped my face. My hands were around his neck.

"So." He said in between our kiss. "Are... we... gonna... use... no more... condoms?"

"Yeah... it will... be... like... this... now." I felt him grin in the kiss.