XI

Iris's P.O.V.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up from a nightmare. I saw my parents again... Except, my dream was from my dad's perspective. He was running with my mom and they were holding hands. Other mutants were behind him as he looked back. They were running away from someone. And then... I woke up. I breathed heavily and stood up. I was at my new house in New York.

"Iris... are you okay?" Peter asked as I panicked. I looked at him with my puffy red eyes. "Another nightmare?" He assumed.

"Yes... It was my parents-and other- there- muta-"

"Shh... it's alright." He hugged me and put my arms around him tightly. Tears went down my cheeks.

"I love you, Peter..." We stopped hugging and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too, Rainbow... remember that nickname?" I giggled at his statement.

"Of course. So, could I tell you about my nightmare without you interrupting me?" I tittered.

"Go ahead." He smiled.

He laid back down on the bed and I laid down too, putting my head on his chest. He stroked my head.

"My dream was in my dad's perspective... he was holding my mom's hand and they were running. I saw others... people running with them... I think they are mutants because some of them are using powers. Others were... cuffed." I hated thinking about it. The dream. It was terrible.

Peter kept stroking my head. "Well... remember when I snuck in the pentagon? If your parents couldn't escape... we can help them."

"Peter. I don't know where they are. Or how I'm gonna find out. All I know is that... they're still alive..." I looked up at him. My eyes are still red and puffy. Peter cupped my face and kissed me. His lips pressed hard onto mine. I kissed him back passionately. My hands were on the back of his head, running my hands through his silvery hair. The room was hot, or it just felt like it was. We finally pulled away, out of breath.

"We're going to find out, okay Iris?" Peter said, putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Alright... dang Peter... do you have any idea how hot you are?"

"Aww, thanks. As much as I know, you're hotter. Like super hot, I want to make-out with you. Like now. For a long time... maybe something more... y 'know not only making out..."

I laughed. "That's how I feel with you every time I see you," I whispered seductively. "Pietro." Then, we just kept kissing and laying down on the bed as we took off our clothes. We haven't been out of our room until 3 hours.

~3 hours later~

3rd Person P.O.V.

The blanket was covering Peter and Iris's nudity

The blanket was covering Peter and Iris's nudity. There were hickeys all over Peter's neck. They were both breathing heavily as they were out of breath. They were holding each other's hands tightly. They looked up at the ceiling. "Wow... that was... hot... and... amazing... So, breakfast?" Peter asked.

"Will you put on my pajamas for me then? It's too far away... and it would be hot if you did..." Iris replied. "And next time we do... this... you do that molecular acceleration thingy. Y 'know the vibrating thing? When you're... in." She smirked.

Peter chuckled and said yes. "Obviously... it feels great for both of us..." He whispered. Then, Iris felt a gust of wind and she stood up, wearing her pajamas. A Metallica shirt with jeans. Peter was also wearing his pajamas; a Pink Floyd t-shirt and plaid pants.

"So, what's for breakfast?" Peter asked grinning as he waltzed Iris into the kitchen.

Iris giggled. "Maybe eggs... bacon... I love you, Peter. I love you so much."

"I love you so much too, gorgeous." Peter got a radio and played music. "We Belong Together" by Ritchie Valens was on.

"I love this song, Peter." Iris smiled. "I love a lot of '50s songs. But y' know I also love Pink Floyd and the Misfits." She winked.

Iris was cooking eggs and bacon while Peter was behind her, feeling her hair. "Your hair is so soft," Peter said calmly.

"Thanks, Peter... You don't know how amazing you are, do you?" Iris grinned.

"Nope." Peter popped the p. "All I know is that you're amazing." He put his arms around her shoulders from behind as she was cooking. Iris gleamed and rested her head on his arms.

Iris placed the bacon and eggs on a big plate as her head went up and Peter put his arms back on his sides, relaxing. "It's still hot, Peter... like you." A smile crept upon his lips.

"Hold on, I'm gonna get the mail," Iris said.

"You don't need me to do it ri-"

"It's fine, Peter. I can control my powers. But I appreciate the thought." She kissed his cheek and head out the door. He smiled.

Iris was walking to the mailbox until she fell down on the wet grass. She had another vision. She saw her parents again. There was a sign from where they were that stated, "Azrail Gailman Inc." Then her mom looked at her.

"Iris. This is a message from your dad. I know this is dangerous but-" Then there was a sudden blast. "We need you to come here... you're old enough and if you could get help-" Then it was black. She heard her mom screaming. It meant that her dad passed out when all she saw was black and heard muffled screams.

Peter saw from the window and ran to her. "Rainbow? Rainbow are you okay?" He held her in his arms and cupped her face. He tried to wake her up.

Her eyes then slowly opened. "Peter... I know where my parents are..." A forced smile went on her face.

"That-that's great! But how?" Peter asked curiously.

"My dad put a message in my head. My mom was talking to me. I mean she was talking to my dad, but it was a message for me."

"A little confusing but I think I got it." He said tilting his head. Iris tittered and Peter brings her inside.

"It's... I think the place is... Azrail Gailman Inc... that's what a sign said when my dad showed me his perspective. Like I was in his eyes."

"So... are we gonna break in there... steal a couple of mutants?"

Iris grinned. "You betcha," Peter smirked.

"Well, as long as you're here... it'll be possible," Peter said, smiling.

"You're the fast one, Maximoff. You broke Magneto out of the Pentagon, I'm pretty sure you're the one who's gonna save my parents."

"Alright. When are we going to break them out?"

"Immediately," Iris said, smiling.