XVII

~Months Later~
Peter's P.O.V.

I've never thought I'd be in this position. I was on a Fiji beach, looking at the beautiful sunset. The powdery, thick sand beneath my black, fancy shoes. My tie was a bit too tight, but Mom insisted. I saw her crying in her seat, next to Wanda who was smiling at me. Everyone I knew was there. Hank, Raven, Jean, Scott, and a lot of other people. My suit was extra clean, my mom made sure that nothing happened to it.

I then felt the wind tickle my face. I then heard the quartet play "Canon in D." It was time. I saw her. Her beautiful dress. Her beautiful eyes. Her amazing smile. And her wonderful silky hair. Iris was walking down the aisle with Charles. I guess he was a father figure to her.

(Her outfit):

She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen

She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She finally was here in front of me. I couldn't help but smile. The officiant started talking. "Friends and family of Iris Valerie Reyes and Pietro Django Maximoff, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day. We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between Iris and Pietro, by joining them in marriage. All of us need and desire to love and to be loved." I smiled at Iris and she smiled at me. Her beautiful smile.

I was then going to say my vows. I got the ring and placed it on Iris's right ring finger. "I, Pietro Django Maximoff, take thee, Iris Reyes, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith and pledge myself to you. I vow to hold your hand in my hand, to hold your head in my hands, and to hold your heart in mine. I love you and you are my wife for all time." I said, smoothly. I have been reciting this to myself for at least a million times. I needed to get it right for her.

Iris smiled at my vows. She got my ring and placed it on my right ring finger. Then, she started her vows. "I vow to be patient, humble, loving, and always a little mysterious, always giving you a reason to believe that we have another miracle together around each corner. I vow to create a safe space for you, to always be in your corner, to never back down from a challenge, and always to devote myself to your happiness. I, Iris Valerie Reyes, will forever cherish you. You have made me a better person than I ever knew I could be, and you continue to make me better, and braver, and kinder, every single day. Knowing you and loving you has been the single greatest thing I've gotten to do in my life, and I can't believe that I get to keep knowing you better, and loving you more, every day for the rest of our lives. The strength of our love will be our legacy, and you and I will always come through stronger than before, because we have taught each other how to choose love over anger, and lean on each other instead. I love you, Peter. More than anything in the world." She said. Her words were beautiful. So meaningful. I love Iris, I really do. Marrying her will be the best thing I could ever do.

The officiants started to add on. "Do you, Pietro Django Maximoff, welcome Iris Valerie Reyes as your wife, offering her your love and encouragement, your trust and respect, as together you create your future?" He asked.

"I do," I said, confidently. Iris smiled at me.

"And do you, Iris Valerie Reyes, welcome Pietro Django Maximoff as your husband, offering him your love and encouragement, your trust and respect, as together you create your future?" The officiant asks her. I heard the amazing waves crash.

Iris smiled. "I do!" She exclaimed, excitedly.

The officiant clears his throat. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" He exclaims, smiling.

I lifted up her veil, and she suddenly crashed her lips on mine. My eyes widened because of her sudden movement, but I kissed her back. A photographer took our picture. Iris put her hands on my neck and mine were on her hips. We finally pulled away as everyone cheered. Mom continued to cry, except it was very loud.

~~~~~

~The Honeymoon~

10:27 pm

We were in a honeymoon suite in Fiji. I was on the bed, shirtless wearing my boxers. Iris was in the bathroom, changing. There were rose petals all over the floor. The blanket covered half of my body. "You ready, Peter?" She called out from the bathroom.

"You know it, Mrs. Maximoff!" I called back, smirking. I heard her giggle. She finally got out of the bathroom, wearing only a lace bra and panties. Shit.

"So, Mr. Maximoff" She smirked. "How... pleasant do you want this... to be?"

"Very, Mrs. Maximoff... though I prefer seeing you... with nothing." I used my abilities to quickly unclipped her bra and at normal speed, I was swinging around with my one finger, smirking.

She suddenly grabbed the blanket over us and kissed me very roughly.

The End

Yep, that's it. The end of this book. If you have any questions or anything please message me :) Best wishes! <3

I'm still revising and editing so if you notice anything wrong, please tell me!